Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Hmmmm.... i seem to be stuck here
Same. I go to the red x on the map, but can't seem to find the Great Girros anywhere. I've already captured the Radobaan, but without finding the Great Girros, I can't progress further into the story.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,176.50
Wiki Edits: 277
The Great Girros is somewhere towards to middle of the map on the middle level.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
Thanks! Found it! I didn't realize there was more to the Rotten Vale. Seems like a very creepy place the further down I go in.
Happened to me, too.
never seen a Legiana here just rotting corpses of one,
saw a Odogaron drag it back to its nest
need help. I can no longer buy or upgrade my weapon ever since i went to rotting vale. Shop is gone, or maybe i cant find it? need some help! my weapon gettting weak. Or is this supposed to happen?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,176.50
Wiki Edits: 277
The shop is gone? That's not possible, it should be right were it always is. Do you mean you are stuck at the research base and can't get back to Astera? Open your map as if to go on an expedition and then pick Astera, that'll take you there.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
thanks fallenangel700, i can finally upgrade my weapon.
in the rotten vale the is the dead god the giant snake from the other mh games and how you can see on the map it his head of the side and you can see his ribs in the poison waters and other huge monsters from other mh games.
Has anyone else noticed the blue glowing slime/bone balls behind the vines in area 12?
They reminded me of Nakarkos' glowing.
Nevermind, they're the Dalamadur meteors
Saw a tail bone that looked very much like a Ceadeus tail here. Dunno how the big beardo would get here, but he is an elder dragon, so maybe?
Go down to Area 14, and you'll find what I think is a smaller Dalamadur skull/mouth connected to the ceiling.
There are way too few monster that live hear... Dalamadur should be there!