Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

As a hammer used I have to say: It sucks that you can't get the tail at all

AdmiralKizaru

Souls: 50.00
I feel I'm gonna get destroyed
RNG in this game is so weird, got a gem my first try fighting this guy but it took me 20 hunts to get a rath gem lol
Same here. Idk whats up with xeno’s drop rates XD its almost like you always get the gem on ur first hunt.
If your having trouble with him, use a Shattercryst build. Was able to beat him first try in 15 minutes. Pierce 3 on his chest when it is glowing during the second phase just destroys him
You can beat him under 12 mins with any weapon if you know his moveset inside out.
Since this guy has JUST been born, how exactly can he be classified as an "Elder" Dragon.. I don't think capcom knows what elder means...
Elder dragon in Monster Hunter means pretty much anything that falls outside of the standard classifications.
He’s a young dragon.
For some reason, even though I have killed it three times in total, I can't select Xeno'jiva as a preferred target when searching SoS flares.
Speak to the chief ecologist of the ecological research to register xeno
Talk to the dwarf with the books.
first time fighting him i got stunned, he used straight laser and i survived by being stunned longer than the laser lasted. lol my head should have been ash. later during the fight i had really low health, got stunned, and my palico got me out of the stun, and when they do that it does a little bit of damage, and i fainted. stupid cat
It’s so satisfying cutting off the tail.