Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

On the whole the main issues with this boss is the fact that it has so much HP and it moves around to make it harder for combos. I died once on my first try because I didnt expect the blast from its stomp in rage mode and thought being at 1/2 health was alright, since most of its attacks werent too hard hitting (except the lasers)
Not that hard, but really fun and one of the best boss fights ive ever fought. Thank you capcom
Best boss I ever fought. Intense, powerful, big, beautifully made.
that I agree with as well. I loved this boss fight every step of the way. To add I did it solo at night and my goodness the fight was glorious.
It's interesting how dfferent the experiences can be from player to player. I personally despise and hate the Xeno'jiva boss fight with a passion. On the other hand, I absolutely love the Zorah Magdaros fight, that so many people find boring. For me it was glorious. His event quest was up when I beat him the first time and I used it to farm all his materials (enough to build everything that uses them) and it was fun every single time. Xeno'jiva on the other hand is just painfully irritating for me. Lost the first fight due to time limit, now plunderblade farming shells before making a second serious attempt at beating it, to take advantage of the fact that the quest will remain there until I beat it.
I guess we all look at each monster in a different way. Maybe somebody sees great jagras as hard...
Don't know about Great Jagras beig difficult for somebody, but the first big monster they encounter sometimes hold a special place to people. Great Jaggi and his family are still some of my favorite monsters, despite how easy he is for me now. Would love to see Great Jaggi in Wold.
Not that hard of a fight but still really fun -switch axe user
is it base game or DLC?
base game
That depends, are you retarted or just an idiot?
Ironic how the guy calling out someone for being dumb can’t spell dumb
Ever heard of a thing called a typo, ***** face?
After I beat Xeno'jiva I turned off the TV halfway through the credits. The next day I went to the forge to see what I could do with the loot and I realized that all my rewards had disappeared. I still had the ones I had carved from him and the quest board said I beat him, but I couldn't find the optional quest that lets me fight him again. Now I'm stuck with only a few pieces of him and I can't get any more.
Xeno hunts are like Zorah hunts. They just randomly appear.
Dude who replied this this comment Thanks I was wondering how to fight him again
I hate hem to get any elder dragon weapons maxed you need to kell hem and he’s hit box are dumb he one shot me when the laser wasn’t touching me the heated rich sets you on fire you roll in another one you one fire again oh and he’s a baby so he has a temper tantrum every 5 minute and and hes weak spots are hard to hit and you can’t ride hem so glaves not the good against hem
learn how to english
Someone call the Grammar Police! We have a brutal crime scene!
Fetus Dragon
hunter : (sees xeno) FETUS DELETUS
Damn RNG, it says it's shells are pretty common, yet I have found only 3 after hunting it 17 TIMES.
You sure the gem is that rare? I've only killed the bugger 2 times and I have 5 of them.
I got 2 gems from the Assignment wtf
Anyone know a way to make the lights on the back armor not so bright? it hurts my eyes
Turn down bloom or brightness?
Wear sunglasses