Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

I remember when i heard that deviljho wouldn't be part of the main game, i almost died, then i almost died when i heard that damm theme,
In expedition. Finds my target azure rathalos sleeping. pulls lance out for wyverns fire.. then notices a smoking black egg shaped thing. "hmm why this thing looks so familiar..." tilts camera upwards. "OW*****!"
It’s a gun lance
Still a lance
dumbass thot
is it pronounced bazelgeuse or bazelgeuse?
Those are the exact same words.
r/wooooosh
I believe it might be pronounced baa (like a sheep), zel, and then goose.
It's a joke, dumbass, they're supposed to be the same word.
Per the pronunciation guide at the top of the page, though not sure if it's official, it would be said, "bay-zull-jooz" If I'm reading it right.
Dude.

Tropicar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
When I was hunting rathalos. Bazel, Deviljho and rathian would not ***** off for*****. This is just getting annoying.
are his weapons any good?
Yes, for instance his Dual Blades are BIS at one point of progression.
this guy.... ***** this guy, he comes to gank you in the middle of fights as soon as you start high rank
bEeTLe jUicE!
***** the person who designed bazels path-ing, seriously it's really bad. He becomes really boring if I'm encountering Every 2 minutes in unrelated quests. you have taken something great and made it really bad.

Oxeye

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 4,075.00
Wiki Edits: 760
I think Bazelgeuse's pathing is an intentional use of mechanics to convey personality. He actively seeks out fights and dead monsters to harass. In other words, his pathing tells the player "I am absolute bully."

Tropicar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
> Capcom: "Making him appear every quest isn't enough." > Capcom: "Oh! I know, let's also make him roar 50× more than every other monster! This will be a very fun addition!" It *****ing isn't.
I'M SORRY! I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THESE BAGELJUICE MOUTH FARTS!
Stand next to a jet engine and tell me that
Ho buddy you will NOT like tigrex or nargacuga then