Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Got pawned on my first try gonna try to do status build instead of going all out..
trivial with a lance build. with guard 5 you can block the dive bomb. just stay under him the rest of the time and don't get greedy.
The easiest of the smaller elder dragons imo. Breaking its white spikes significantly staggers it and it will be twitching on the ground for most of the time if you damage the spikes quickly enough.
Comments here made me nervous figthting him. I gave it a try and 27 min later he was down. Only needed a handfull of potions. I used the high metal armor set and the Diablos Shaterer 1. No potions, mantles or decorations involved (mainly because I dont have them^^). Just run around him and go between his 2 legs, attack his belly till he gets exhausted, then break the horns and end it. Gonna go and farm him for his armor now.
The predator of elder dragons is weak to dragon
As a Long Sword Main Deviljho does give me more trouble then Nergigante. Palico with shield will give you many free shots in. with decent Armor and a meal before the Fight his "***** everything in that general Direction" wont one shot you as well
Killed him 15 times and cut his tail 12 times and I’ve still never gotten a gem, geuss my lucks not good
Are you doing investigation?