Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

"WARNING CHEAP STRATEGY" ¡She is a cheap enemy!. I was loosing my mind when she was constantly using Wrath of the gods. Getting hit, even when i was far away from her. She heals every damage, its annoying. Just waited for her to try to stab me with the Chime. Evade her and cornered on a little corner then beat the crap out of her. She cant heal and only can hit you with the Chime, but you will beat the crap out of her. I was using Arced Sword +5 and just got hit twice at the end.
Unless you want soothing sunlight.Fastest way to kill her is at heide’s tower of flame.just punch her till she fall down.and she still sells her spells infinitely after you open the shrine of winter doors.
what does she mean when she says that you "puzzled her out"? was she hiding something?
the jig is up
The Crushed Eye Orb allows you to invade the world of a traitor. Licia is a dark spirit that can and will invade you called "Nameless Usurper" . Invading is considered a sin, and traitourous to the Alliance that the Undead have. So you puzzled out her traitourous nature
She's a cleric. They're always planning and scheming, you can never trust those soul sucking bandits.
*trusty patches intensifies*

NamesPara

Souls: 50.00
Now this is an annoying encounter. Especially for a sorcerer, she casts heal way quicker than any staff can even with the black lion mage robes, and doesn't seem to have a spell count. Profound still lasts like ten seconds and its a pain trying to deal half of her health in that time..
Great ones? The ***** are you talking about, bloodborne? This is *****ing dark souls 2.
The Lost Sinner, the Rotten, the Duke's Dear Freja, and the Old Iron King. Those are the Four Great Ones, mentioned by NPCs in Dark Souls 2, before Bloodborne was released.

Unit_XVII

Casual
Convict

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
what 01 Mar anonymous said

Bonesofdeath

Also if you are able to make your way to the gutter and join the rat king you can buy all the poison stuff needed to beat her if you are having trouble he sells dung pile for 600 and the moss for 1600 if you know the trick to farm unlimited souls in heide's ruin (search YouTube it's involving a shield and a cliff) you can stock up and poison her once she gets CLOSE to half health and then just bash her brains in repeatedly for all the times she has probably killed you as payback and boom done

Bonesofdeath

Oh and if you are going to do the infinit soul farming (it's not cheating not using glitches it's just a strategy where the knights can't fit on the ledge) join the company of champions located in majula first or they will stop spawning after a while and highly recommend the twin dragon shield and if you want to speed it up as much as it breaks my cold dead heart kill the merchant that sells the shield NOT THE BLACKSMITH in majula and his gear will drop which gives you a boost in souls collected

Bonesofdeath

Also there is no penalty for switching covenants you won't lose rank nothing just switch whenever you want
I killed her at rotunda, but she didn’t drop Saint’s set. Im SL30 SM60488 and my faith is 5. Is it because of my low faith?
You buy her set from Melentia the hag merchant after killing her.
I wonder if the bonfire ascetic in Majula affects her. Just tried unsuccessfully to kill her with dsrk fog and a lightning rapier +8. The combo took 5k HP from her and it stemmed to be about 60% of her full HP. I reckon it's 8-9k HP. As soon as I ran out of stamina (beating the***** out of her to avoid the wrath) she countered me at some point and killed me in ONE DAMN HIT. It took 1880 damage.. Drangleic armor set +3.... Unbelievable...........
She is affected indeed. Burning ascetics in Majula (most often for farming cellar skeletons for human effigies) buffs her up as well.
Unfortunately it does... that was my first gameplay and i needed the lockstones so used bonfire ascetic 5 times :-|
Long story short, i died to her more then any boss In entire series aside from nameless king
should be noted that she sells infinite spells at bonfire intensity 2 and above
Killing her in Heide's Tower prevents Nameless Usurper invasions in Drangleic Castle and Undead Crypt. Basically, she's a right ***** that invades you all the time and deserves to die. I am uncertain if killing her in Majula affects NU invasions; I always just buy the miracles I want from her then push her off the ledge. She never gets to see my home town.