Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 5,640.00
Wiki Edits: 45609
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Haven't quite figured out how to make a Paladin Build in Divinity Original Sin 2? Come check out our Frost Paladin Guide for all kinds of tips and information!

Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
Really looking forward to making a Frost Paladin, but being new to the game I'm unsure what the proper path to leveling it would be. I know the focus of where I will end up around 15 or 16 as indicated in your guide, but what should I be focusing on in the beginning?
Would you recommend the Dorotya's kiss for Frost Paladin?
And what about academy?
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 5,640.00
Wiki Edits: 45609
Early on you want to focus on Warfare with a few points into Hyrdosophist for some spot heals.

Cas
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
Hi, I'm fresh new to the game (lvl 2). Thanks for this build it's exactly what I was looking for ! Do you think this build is viable with dual wield ?

rustling

Souls: 60.00
I'd add Leech talent to this build. Leech stacks nicely with Hydro skill and as a main fighter he will be standing in blood quite often, if not, just let your caster cast a blood rain.

Also, i'd give this pally a vampiric hunger, as we already have invested in hydro and scoundrel skills so this is free one to learn. It's been told Vamp hunger is affected by the hydro skill as well, but i'm not 100% sure about this.
Hey, love the idea of the build. I am thinking of playing this as a lw on the definitive edition. Any ideas on how to tweak it and with what to complement it
If using an undead instead of an elf (I prefer the aesthetic :D), what would you recommend aside from Cleric/Frost Paladin companion since that seems like it won't be very helpful?