Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

DeadPixel

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 580.00
Wiki Edits: 54
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Listen to the hauntingly beautiful soundtracks of Lordan, Drangleic, and Lothric in this limited high fidelity “Dark Souls: The Vinyl Trilogy” OST collection. It's available for purchase now, but only 2,000 copies are made. So, be quick to place an order if you'd like one!

lordherpie

Souls: 174.00
Awesome, I ordered me one right away!

Beatsy_Ray

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,202.00
Wish it was on cd.

Jet1337

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 697.00
Wiki Edits: 11
*yawn*
Dark Souls 3: The Doomslayer: Level 802 ☠ NG+70
https://puu.sh/xueua/ca339065a2.jpg

lordherpie

a little rant XD:

Well I ordered it, but haven't received it yet... I live in the Netherlands and apparently the package was shipped from france. not a problem I would think, but following the track and trace I saw the package safely arrive in a distribution centre in Amsterdam. but then the status of the shipment changed to "undeliverable, because address information is incomplete".
weird, cuz I had to supply it all to Namco to be able to order the product. but... I am a patient person and decided to contact the courier and supply them with the correct info.
I got the reply in French (which I cannot read or speak, so had to google translate XD) and it said they couldn't help me because the package wasn't in france anymore. they did not supply me with a phonenumber from an office in the Netherlands (which they don't have I think, because I couldn't find it after 30 minutes of googling). I found out (also by googling) that DPD (another courier service) is a daughter-firm of the French shipper (La Poste), and decided to call them, hoping they would be able to help. They were helpful but couldn't find my package, also the shipment number was unknown to them. But one final check using my name the customer service employee was surprised to find my package! yay!
I supplied the correct information and they would send it to me right away.
a couple days passed without the track and trace updating information, until this morning it stated (again... in French...) that the package is undeliverable and is being send back to the shipper... wtf....

I called DPD again, and he told me he was surprised that the package was on its way back to france, but he couldn't do anything about it since it was already on its way back to france.... /cry. only thing I could do according to that guy wa contact the sender (Namco Bandai shop) to ask for a new one.... I hope they are customer friendly enough to send me a new one without to much trouble.

Achtpuntzes

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,995.01
@ lordherpie:

hey, klote voor je!
tja, die dingen gebeuren wel eens. ik ben zelf platenverzamelaar en ik heb dit soort gezeik ook wel eens. ik hoop voor je dat t nog allemaal goed komt. :)

zelf pas ik, ik heb 2 cd's van de dark souls serie (zaten bij limited edition) en heb ze beide welgeteld 1 keer gedraaid. dus dan koop ik voor dat geld liever iets dat ik wel vaak ga draaien.
sl59 faith guy +8
sl42 luck guy +6
sl38 dex guy +5
sl20 +3
sl1 +2
no meta build

Grehym_Blak

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,917.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Achtpuntzes wrote:@ lordherpie:

hey, klote voor je!
tja, die dingen gebeuren wel eens. ik ben zelf platenverzamelaar en ik heb dit soort gezeik ook wel eens. ik hoop voor je dat t nog allemaal goed komt. :)

zelf pas ik, ik heb 2 cd's van de dark souls serie (zaten bij limited edition) en heb ze beide welgeteld 1 keer gedraaid. dus dan koop ik voor dat geld liever iets dat ik wel vaak ga draaien.

No clue what any of that means, but it's the most interesting/fun post i've read on the threads in awhile. FML FROM! Give us something to talk about #BonnieRaitt
"Death is light as a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." RIP R.J.

lordherpie

haha,
such a pretty language, isn't it?

and BonnieRaitt lolwut?! XD

Achtpuntzes

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,995.01
the guy is from the Nederlands so i talked dutch to him
sl59 faith guy +8
sl42 luck guy +6