Discuss Bloodborne news, observations, wishes and experiences.

DeadPixel

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 575.00
Wiki Edits: 54
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

ESC-Toy Shop has released a charming Bloodborne “Hunter & Plain Doll” vinyl figurine set that you can add to your collection!

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,328.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
JUST RELEASE BLOODBORNE 2 ALREADY FROMSOFT! This foreplay is making my balls look like two smurfs.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,416.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19871
LMAO!!!!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Grehym_Blak

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,917.00
Wiki Edits: 1
DUB TEE EF MATE! I need BB2 or something from FROM that moves the needle like the quakes terrorizing the Pacific Rim. Figurines? Seriously? At least give me an anatomically correct Doll/Hunter with appropriate endowments to play with, that would definitely help pass the time and prevent Smurf Balls.
"Death is light as a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." RIP R.J.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,328.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Grehym_Blak wrote:DUB TEE EF MATE! I need BB2 or something from FROM that moves the needle like the quakes terrorizing the Pacific Rim. Figurines? Seriously? At least give me an anatomically correct Doll/Hunter with appropriate endowments to play with, that would definitely help pass the time and prevent Smurf Balls.

I know of a company that offers human sized, fully interactive sex dolls that would probably take that idea into consideration. Have their next sex doll modle be a literal doll character. The next level in making our perfect waifus is nigh! But yeah, if sex doll manufacturers started making video game and anime inspired dolls, a lot of the male sex would be single till the day they die.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.