Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I have reached drift wood and traded with bree, i have level 4 necromancer but she doesn't stock the skill, am i doing something wrong?
Trader items scale with your character levels. This skillbook does not appear for characters below a certain level. I do not know what the exact level is but my guess is around 12.
i saw it at 10. but they restock every level. save scum the the area if you need till she gets it
Note that the blind is resisted by physical armor. The suffocating status cannot be resisted (unless by immunity).
Blind should be resisted by magical armour, not physical armour.
I tested and cast it on my team, the text (Blinded blocked by magical armour) appeared on top of the character.
Blind should be resisted by magical armour, not physical armour.
I tested and cast it on my team, the text (Blinded blocked by magical armour) appeared on top of the character.
Just a blatant lie
When would it be practical to use this spell? Does this block vision since it creates cursed smoke?