Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Where or how can i get it?
In Driftwood's tavern, in a side room on the main floor there is a man guarding a trap door. He sells this along with other Scoundrel skills and Finesse-based armor and weapons.
For 3 AP it should destroy magic armor for ~150% of dmg.
Using this from the "Lone Wolf Mark" amulet, it didn't require any daggers, although the skill had "Requires dagger" highlighted in red. I performed it dual wielding an axe and a sword. Maybe it should say "Requires melee weapon"
Weapon specific skills granted by items do not require you to use the weapon they usually require.
I just used this skill while wielding a crossbow. Lol

waw

Souls: 50.00
- Extremely situational (mages usually have a lot of magical armor and melee enemies dgaf about silence)
- Costs 3 AP
- Can only damage magic armor, will not damage health
- Barely does any damage (90% DMG for a 3 AP skill is terrible)

This skill needs buffs, should cost like 1 AP at most with what it does ATM.
loss of "phoenix dive"(or any jump skill) is a huge loss for a melee character imo... especially if you dont have blitz(or backlash).
So when using 1 dagger and shield/empty hand/wand I'm getting 90%
but when using 2 daggers I'm getting 120%
BUT when using 1 dagger and an axe/sword/hammer Im getting 125%
Need to test more it seems
Currently(patch v 3.0.168.526) a very powerful skill. It's 120% per weapon, if using this skill dual-wielding, the off hand weapon does not suffer -50% damage penalty(Sawtooth Knife doesn't either).If the two wielded daggers have same damage,it's actually 160% (Sawtooth Knife 133.3%) for 2ap.
Well, after some tests it turned out that patch 3.0.168.526 actually modified the damage formula of gag order and sawtooth knife to what it supposed to be, it's 120% (gag order) and 100%(sawtooth knife) now. The description of both skills still use the old formula(no off-hand penalty version), so you will find both skills do less damage than description.