Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Is it just me or am I missing a key for the ornate chest? I already killed Sallow and Windego, but I can't get the Haft. Anyone else have the same problem?
The key was on a body of one of sallow man's followers.
I save 3 piece for lv 20 crafting and later on in Arx Almira is nowhere to be found, when leaving hall of echo she still on Lady Vengeance and then disappear.I have the second SB lv13 which is found in Arx but i can't complete this quest.HELP(if you want to keep the SB or the schematic just before turn in dialog use another character and throw the SB or schematic out of inventory and pick it up later.I think it a bug)
Same here, anyone know what's up with that?

Phantomstar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 920.00
Wiki Edits: 136
She should show up again in the Hall of Echos (the ghost version of your wrecked ship, basically). Her and her loverboy and Tarq all go back into the Hall of Echoes after you walk away the first time. Try waypointing there to make sure they generate.

SlamSlamOhHotDamn

Souls: 50.00
If you wish to complete the quest AND keep the swornbreaker, simply buy it off of her right after handing it in to Almira (don't leave the dialogue window!). It's pretty expensive though.
Simple trick to buy it without losing money, Put all your money into coin purses/pouches and then give it to her and buy as much stuff as possible. Then simply pick pocket the coin pouch for 1kg worth of weight and 0 in terms of value. - get all your money back + every item in her inventory. (if you don't have enough to buy everything in her inventory, simply get her attitude to 100 - respec someone to get bartering too, this will give you a large discount)
It´s possible to buy it, but I will get downscaled to Level 16 after you turned in the quest.
I fear that this bugs the quest
For everyone looking for the tablet ,it's under books and keys.
Too bad Almira's quest bugged for me in Act 2 and she doesn't appear in Act 3 for me -_- because the game thinks I didn't help her even though I did.
Did you buy or steal the Swornbreaker back from her before she could use it? I wouldn't do that..
Now the Swornbreaker need the character to have Sworn Tag in order to equip it.
Should be updated in the recent patch
How do you get the "Sworn" tag?
If you saved Almira and gave her the tablet you simply need the two pieces.

Going back to her on lady vengance in act 3 with both pieces will give you an option for you to take back the tablet and craft the weapon yourself or hand her the pieces and complete the quest.
If you give her the swornbreaker, you can immediately buy it back during this dialogue. It disappears if you leave the conversation (she consumes it). This completes her quest but also gives you the swornbreaker for uses elsewhere.