Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Teichhermelin

Souls: 50.00
Sooo have a Problem I did the 3rd ritual but I can't find meladie on the lady vengence ?! Pls help
talk to dragon head in front of ship

Teichhermelin

Thx
So reading through the comments, this is how I did it and had no issues.

Saved Siva from the gallows, went to her house and she took me to her basement. Talked to her, opened her drawer of ingredients, did the ritual.

Then I went and got my second source point (mine was from Mordus). Went to Cloisterwood and got more blackroot, went to Siva, did the ritual again. Got Source Vampirism, no voidlings yet.

Got my third point, went back to Siva, did the ritual again. This time had to fight 2 voidlings in the Hall (one strong vs magic, one immune to physical). After the 3rd ritual, popped back into Siva's basement from the Hall and you get a script about "something smelling wrong" or "something isn't right". Then those same 2 voidlings from the Hall show up and murder Siva, and fight you again.

After that, use spirit vision to talk to Siva, she tells you what to do next and to go tell Malady (I haven't done this yet as I'm still finishing the rest of the quests).

Now for people who can't find Malady, I don't know if you remember but she told you to talk to the ship when you are ready to summon her. "The ship knows how to get in touch with me" or something. So go back and talk to the front of the ship again (like you did to wake it up and leave Fort Joy). I assume at this point you will get an option to summon Malady back to the ship.
On tactician the two voidlings in the Hall of Echoes do not give any XP. Just use cloak and dagger and skip pass them. Their AI seems super focused on your God and/or you summons, so it is not a tough fight despite the 99% resistances if you do want to kill them.
Blackroot will keep respawning, don't send Han on a trip to pick some up...
Only have two source points. I killed Ryker and Almira, and didn't accept Hannag's offer given the whole separating your soul from nature condition... are there any other ways to get source points? That seems to be what's keeping the Lady Vengance from moving.
jahan and advocate can give you 1 source point each
i'v lost the talent pet-pal after doing Hannag's quest and getting 3rd source point like a talent was wasted on that..
Losing Pet Pal I just used the respec mirror on the Lady Vengeance and gave PP to another on my team.
I killed Mordus before talking to lohar and now i have unfinished quest: Mordus Awakens. It tells me to find him, exept he's already dead.

Shinohara

bueno, resulta que YA NO SE QUE MAS HACER!! SOCORROOOO.....voy a ver a la magistra y me dice que necesito encontrar a mas maestros que me enseñen, ya eh visto a todos.... al primero que vi es a riker el cual mate...porque si....cuestion que es al unico que no se me cerro la mision pero.....ya tengo los 3 espacios de fuente........ya vi absolutamente todo el mapa.... ya no se que hacer.....
tienes que acer el ritual en el que ablas con to dios de nuebo y to dios te dira donde tienes que ir despues vas al barco y melady te lleva
Got 2nd Source point go to hall of echoes talk to god get source vampirism......now I cannot leave hall of echoes!!!!......any advice please
To leave the Hall of Echos you need to use the Smoke nearby your God.