Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

If you give the blood ring in the kitchen to stewart, he will run to the cook and try to kill her. But she would kill him with 1 single blow
I like her so i reloaded.
Maybe killing the cook and than talking to the stewart would work.
Wish you could complete the quest by allowing the cook to keep on killing magisters.

The world is better off without them.
Not sure if someone else explained this in the comics but in my kill all (most) magister playthrough I killed carver instead of turning in Wylvia. I got 5k quest exp and I don't remember how much exp from the kill but I want to say 1k. I "reported" back to Wylvia and she makes a snarky remark about how the magisters who were investigating her have passed. It allows you to "side" with her more or less versus having to kill her yourself. As an elf, and a magister hater and having a disdain for most humans in general. Being chaotic good. I have no problem with it. Magisters are basically Nazi's and I have no pity for a murdered Nazi. Plus making magisters eat their own kin is hilarious. It's a bit of poetic justice for humanity mocking elvish cannibalism AND the fact that the divine order coerced the elves to use their memory absorption skills during the war with the black ring, AND got thanked by having a bioweapon released in their land.

You can although you seem to get less exp. Still worth it from a story perspective imho.
Saving Higba by teleporting back to the Lady Vengeance for the reward and then destroying the barrel he hides in resulted in him blowing himself up and I got an additional 4k exp
Uhm... that's not exactly what most would consider "saving"... Unless you a Fane, in which case you would also be "saving" all those magisters from their pathetic mortality by letting the cook use them as further ingredients XD
I ate the meaty stew and didn't get the xp. Also I noticed that if I kill the cook my rewards are bad, but if I let that other magister die the rewards are a bit better
I found the ring not knowing what it was. Cook attacked me after caught using his stove and failed the check lol. Killed him thought I was going to get in trouble. Got paid instead
Wow you finished a quest by making mashed potatoes illegally. For no reason at all lol
Ate the stew. Figured out what's happening. Bought a dozen more helpings of stew and dropped them all over the place in the barracks, hoping the magisters will eat some.
Not sure if someone else explained this in the comics but in my kill all (most) magister playthrough I killed carver instead of turning in Wylvia. I got 5k quest exp and I don't remember how much exp from the kill but I want to say 1k. I "reported" back to Wylvia and she makes a snarky remark about how the magisters who were investigating her have passed. It allows you to "side" with her more or less versus having to kill her yourself. As an elf, and a magister hater and having a disdain for most humans in general. Being chaotic good. I have no problem with it. Magisters are basically Nazi's and I have no pity for a murdered Nazi. Plus making magisters eat their own kin is hilarious. It's a bit of poetic justice for humanity mocking elvish cannibalism AND the fact that the divine order coerced the elves to use their memory absorption skills during the war with the black ring, AND got thanked by having a bioweapon released in their land.
lmao i love that ur comment got downvoted bc of the nazi comment. like... thats literally what they are LMAO
even though you can explain why you think it would be "good" this character is not good. hahahaha chaotic sure, but more chaotic neutral. good in the alignment scale mans you are a good person, the chaotic means you dont follow law, the lawful side, you dont believe in rules, not inherently an anarchist. but then again there is so much debate on alignment meanings why not, hahaha
LIKE YEAH TOTALLY LITERALLY NAZIS BRUH
All these nazi sympathizers. No surprise there's so many of them among nerds.
No, your comment got downvoted because you're showing nazi mentality. You said the same things nazis told themselves to keep a clean conscience while committing atrocities. Dehumanizing people is never a sign of good character, no matter how evil they are. You sound like a BLM activist.
From talking to a lot of Magisters, you should realize that they are all varied of opinion and belief, and some of them are quite nice - most of them are, actually; they are just afraid of the horrible world and situation they are in. Wyvlia was luring, torturing and then slowly and brutally murdering people, cutting them apart while still alive and then feeding them to innocent people..She's one sick puppy. Kniles was pretty messed up, yep (about on par with what Wyvlia did, IMO). Dallis is messed up, yep.. Magisters as a whole? Nope.
Method 4:

Simply have an Elf eat the Meat Stew, than confront Wyvlia, and say her that her secret is safe, you will be prompted with a skill test, if you pass, you'll be free to go without a fight.

Now you simply have to go to the Magisters HQ, sneak behind Carver and kill him,
If you did al in the right way you'll get your XP, Wyvlia will be safe, less Magisters, and Bellworth will stop complaining about her boss.
How much XP do you get from this?
Method 5: You can simply steal a list from her, confront her and make a decision about letting her go or killing her. Only option that let's you keep her alive is to agree to keep it a secret and want nothing in return.
5000xp for reporting the cook in definitive edition.
No EXP if you report to Steward in DefEd
Max possible reward is like 2000 for finding ring / stealing recipe / eating her food 1000 for talking with Steward 4000 for killing Cook 5000 quest reward 2000 for killing Steward 4000 for killing 2 magisters ???