Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

What I'm wondering is if you are undead and use this ..... will poison heal you more? Anybody knowz?
undead heal because they have 200% poison resistance. this would reduce the amount of healing you get from the poison.
I was thinking the same. Anyone know?
Does this work with Flesh Sacrifice (elf ability)?

Phanno

Souls: 50.00
When i tested it in gamemaster mode, it gave me normal blood
These skin skills are so useless, even with their bleedings. You are better off drinking an all-resistance potion or a specific one so you dont have any downsides too. If at least you could affect nearby enemies on a small area like some water voidwoken do(you get chilled nearby them) then it would be interesting.
if you have a resistance built up they are not useless. it is how i get healing from my pyro mage with a stack of fire resistance all ready. then combine it with burning and ti heals from fire.
If you're an elf you can use flesh sacrifice to create a specific surface under you for free, which can activate elemental affinity.