Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

I stumbled into this scene with my friend in co-op, and I got to say that I was kind of underwhelmed. This is the equivalent of just going to the mirror and taking a few points out of con and distributing it to your fellow attributes. The idol I suppose, but seriously? I saw "werespider" and when my friend was shrieking in panic I was like, "There is only one logical conclusion to this; SPIDER-PERSON!"

I never knew I wanted to be a werespider until that very moment. How could you tease me like this, game? *Sigh*

I suppose now, on all levels but physical I am a spider.
It isn't same as Respec because it allows you past the cap of 40 points invested in a stat.
Well if you’re a metal fan, you’d get that Dorotya is a characterization of Doro Pesch from the band Warlock. And when you kiss her, she gives you the “Kiss of Death”. A popular song by Warlock.

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,105.00
Wiki Edits: 114
It can take constitution below the minimum of 10 as well, which can't be achieved by respc.
If you have some points invested in Con though, it's almost identical to respc.
Well if you’re a metal fan, you’d get that Dorotya is a characterization of Doro Pesch from the band Warlock. And when you kiss her, she gives you the “Kiss of Death”. A popular song by Warlock.

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,105.00
Wiki Edits: 114
Added this to her page, thanks for sharing
*For the Greedy Players*
You can get gold and idol's from any merc's you can hire. So what I found that works is to hire four mercs and have them get the kiss for the idol. then hire the rest of the mercs for the gold. It cost 1750 per merc to hire. However, you get 2000 gold from the kiss. That's 175 gold profit. Then you take the gear off the merc when you disband them and sell the gear for around 1200-1500 gold. I had 8320 gold to start and finished with 20,394. That's a 12,074 gold profit. Not too bad at all!! Just remember that this all depends on your attitude with the vender as well as your bartering skill. I had 100% attitude and lvl 5 bartering when I sold all the gear. Not to bad of a profit for 30 min of you time. Also, just note that you will only be able to do the kiss once with each type of merc you hire. So I would recommend to save before starting this process. Also, make sure you have Fane's mask of the Shapeshifter. Some of the mercs are undead and will agro some of the npc's in the undertavern. I did this and left my main characters without the kiss as to not get the -2 con penalty. Good luck and hope this helps!
Works only on low levels. I'm 17 and one merc costs almost 6k gold.
U can steal the glowing idol from here with pickpocket, to get it for free
Think I may have bugged this, talked to Safa, got the journal entry, found the woman, didn't take the kiss, pick pocketed her for the idol then killed her as a human in the bar, she turned into a spider and i killed her and got the chest key, the 2 daggers, but now the quest won't close and there is no way to finish/close from what I can see.
Better use:

1. Do it with as many mercs as possible to get massive number of idols
2. Do it again for all your characters with +x in whatever is the most useful for each -> what you really get is 2 more attribute points you can distribute semi-freely (if you find you don't need much constitution, leave it at -2, otherwise you can always use the respec mirror)

-2 CON isn't bad anyway, since the mechanics of combat more or less revolve around keeping your armor up.
if i have idol and comeback kid, which one will proc first?
Comback Kid applies first then the next time you die you get revived by the Idol and Comeback Kid is refreshed
If you kill her after the quest completion, she drops a matching set of daggers that are pretty good.
Why the **** would I give up 2 constitution when I can just pickpocket and stomp spidey?
if you are already at max points for example on strength, you can increase it further than the "limit" with this talent.
really comes in handy for mule characters that need as much strength as they can aquire.
Maybe I want TWO Idols 8^)?
5k EXP and trades 2 CON for more damage? That sounds jolly good. Now KITH the spider. And then kill her, if you so wish.
I don't know if it is intentional or a bug, but when you complete the quest with on character, that one character get the 6,000 EXP, but, if you depart the other characters and add them again to your party, they will get the "missing" exp to match the main character, giving them the EXP from this quest to everyone.