Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

This game is amazing. But... Ada Laird drives me insane!!
i wanna play in spanish :( my english is bad T.T
i guess that is one of the best ways to improve your language!
patience, my friend :D
because nobody can communicate with fane, nor can my avatar speak with fane siedo compañeros, it seems as if he were not there
take his mask off and u you are able to speak to him again the faceripper

Kayien

Souls: 50.00
How wanna play with me o´m new in this world ^^ if you are spanish speaker it´s better for me :D
LUV the system my bf and i LUV the drop out system SO HE can play anytime not to worry if we are insync means I can always jump in the game ad anymoment REALY LUV THIS! <3 <3
[Update from Moderation] This was a FALSE POSITIVE triggering by avast across multiple websites. Avast has corrected the error and this warning no longer displays. THE WIKI WAS ALWAYS SAFE!

Original message:

For some reason my antivirus says that a threat has been detected everytime I come here since today. I've been using this wiki since a couple of weeks already without any issue. It says "We have cancelled the connection to cdn-curse-com.videoplayerhub.com because this element was infected by JS:Downloaded-FHY [Trj]". I'm using Avast as antivirus by the way.

I don't know any other way to contact the staff of this website so I hope they see my message.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 312,326.49
Bank: 8,359.71
Wiki Edits: 24568
Hi! This sounds like a false positive, the domain you mention is used to detect Adblock and isn’t harmful. But we are investigating in detail to make sure
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 312,326.49
Bank: 8,359.71
Wiki Edits: 24568
I just heard back from Avast that they have fixed this error. Please see definitions update 180717-0.