Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 269,159.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20496
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Badai Namco's Code Vein is an upcoming Dark-Souls-Bloodborne-Like action RPG set in a futuristic vampireland. Check out what makes us thinks of Souls via gameplay gifs!

Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 78.00
Bank: 4,558.00
Wiki Edits: 5
it looks like this game will be capable of standing on its own. souls like is a descriptor here not a crutch.

drop attacks? already better than dks3.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Indeed!

I have booked interviews for TGS - so please feel free to add your questions before September 19th
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 78.00
Bank: 4,558.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Fexelea wrote:Indeed!

I have booked interviews for TGS - so please feel free to add your questions before September 19th

any plans for online?
weapon diversity?
game length?
number of companions?
amount of armor?
will it have a sequel or be a full experience?
new game+?
dlc plans?
waifus?

Fallenangel700

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 6,161.50
Wiki Edits: 210
qeter wrote:
Fexelea wrote:Indeed!

any plans for online?
weapon diversity?
game length?
number of companions?
amount of armor?
will it have a sequel or be a full experience?
new game+?
dlc plans?
waifus?

Jeez man, leave some questions for us! :lol: Love that last one, btw.

Is that glove looking thing the only one we get, or will we be able to get more? (Like the girl's stinger tail, or the guy's wolf jacket.)
Those gifts (Spells) on the right, are those changeable, or are we stuck with those 8?If we can change them, are there any really crazy/fun ones?
I like how everyone, even the enemies, can use the focus meter. How much does that impact the movesets?
How will ammo work on the rifles?
How destructible is the environment? The video show crates and large glass tanks being broken. Can we destroy bigger things or is that about it?
How extensive is character customization?
When the player died, his character said something so we clearly have a voice. Do we have dialog options or is it just battle talk?
Will there ever be a God Eater Easter egg? A God Arc as a joke weapon would be amazing. :lol:
Last edited by Fallenangel700 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno

PrimeraEspada91

Lifetime Subscriber
Souls: 14,305.50
Wiki Edits: 1405
will this be pve only? or can we coop with friends
will actions affect the story
What could have been, what should have been, is nothing more than a feverishly sweet dream left unshared.
Shop IconShop Icon

montyuk

Casual
Convict

Souls: 483.00
Bank: 0.00
just two questions that i'm interested to know, is there co-op and when can i buy it!!! it looks great fun
PSN montyuk
XboxLive psych postie
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIylou ... zfHy8Mlwvw
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Follow up with Famitsu details On this article

Fallenangel700

Caffeinated
Guardian

Fexelea wrote:Follow up with Famitsu details On this article

The more I hear about this game, the louder my inner fan-girl gets. I love it.
And that article answers a fair amount of questions. Awesome.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno

Fallenangel700

Caffeinated
Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C78Heoos26Q
Interview, for lack of a better word, with the devs.
Basic Summary:
The story and side stories will have meaningful choices for the player to make that effect the outcome. Each companion will have their own story, and the devs want players to get invested emotionally in the companions.
The game has a class system called Blood Codes. Blood Codes sound like they can be swapped out on the fly and that they can be leveled up independent of each other. I dare say that it sounds a little like Dragon's Dogma's vocations.
The devs also talk a lot about difficulty. They want the game to be challenging but not for players to get discouraged. They put enough options in the game for players to be able to try a bunch of different things should they run up against a wall.