Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

DIS COVENANT IS USELESS
I like how this works in DS3 more, where if you’re invaded a blue phantom is very likely to be summoned. In DS1 it operates in such a way that any effects are unnoticeable.
It is just a way of mitigating the pvp aspect of the game.
Glad to know this now, I had recently gotten DS Remastered and started off as a knight, Way of White seemed interesting due to the numerous mentions of it in DS3, but I enjoy the PVP aspects, and was worried there were just not enough players online. Glad I read up on it here.
Honestly I'm a bit disappointed that this covenant doesn't even give you any kind of miracle boost. It has no PvE qualities and its pretty sad.
i like to play under protection of this covenant
Is there a way to make the 2 bodyguards unhostile if I’ve killed the leader?
rip Way of White. It is Way of the Deep now
BLM
Get out, this isn't the place.
To the anon who responded "this isn't the place": Why not?
~W.A.E.
To the 2nd anon who responded "Why not?": because BLM was founded on a lie by left wing extremists to
destabilise the Western world and turn it into a worse world than the one before the first flame was linked. Vereor Nox.
don't say this isn't a place to say BLM and then go off about left wing extremism. bootlickers like the right wing nut job anon need to gtfo
hurr durr bootlickers hurr durr... I wonder why BLM only comes up before the election? How come for the official website the money went to the democratic party? Idk maybe I licked too much boots and I just magically see it that way...
Oh goody, politics, my favorite... How about we agree all life matters equally and stop arguing about issues in life we go to video games to avoid in a section dedicated to a video game?