Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Our E3 2017 experience began as the first people to see Monster Hunter World‘s gameplay live. The beloved action hunting RPG from Capcom is finally making its way to the heavy hitter platforms of PS4, Xbox One and PC in early 2018. How does it look in the heat of battle? Pack your provisions and whetstones, and let's find out. In classic Monster Hunter fashion, you will be taking on hunts from NPCs in the world and in the demo, we were able to see a timed hunt in a biome known as the Ancient Forest. These environments will have differing ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Fallenangel700

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 6,161.50
Wiki Edits: 210
This is sounding like everything I have ever wanted from a Monster Hunter game. Now they just need to remove the fact that gunners need their own armor, and it'd be perfect.

It's actually sounding to good to be true. Don't pinch me, I don't want to stop dreaming.

Vorago

Casual
Convict

Souls: 383.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Monster Hunter. On a console.

Oh my god I've been dreaming so long for this.
I am fond of them, of the inferior beings of the abyss, of those who are full of longing, of those who have gone beyond death.