VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 221,350.02
Wiki Edits: 40407
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

With Morrowind for Elder Scrolls Online launching in just a few days, we took the time to break down the major changes that are coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One with this expansion and its accompanying patch. One of the truly amazing and little-known things that Zenimax has done in this update, is taken the exact map used in the Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and duplicated it within Elder Scrolls Online. You can visit all the same locations (such as Vivec City) and they should look, more or less, just like they did in the third installment of this ...
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Lich180

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,898.50
Lots of really good changes, A's they've backed off of the severity of some of the changes due to community complaints / PTS results. Looks really good for the future of the game.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 266,047.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20209
Thank goodness for these summaries of changes, I get so lost on "where we're at" with all the PTS back and forth!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 221,350.02
Wiki Edits: 40407
Yeah they definitely toned it down from what they started with on PTS thank god. Overall there are some really good changes in there. My Templar, however, is not a happy camper :(

Cas
The difference between Left Wing and Right Wing is that Left Wing people what everyone to finish the race the same. Right Wing people want everyone to start the race the same.
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Back_Lot_Basher

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 20,383.00
Wiki Edits: 13
I think this is the reason I always end up leaving MMO-style games behind after a time. It always feels like you're trying to play catch-up as you adjust to all these "fixes". And yes, I know that's just part of the MMO universe, but it's also a big reason my first question, before investing time, is: "will I enjoy this simply as a single player experience sprinkled with occasional coop".

Lich180

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,898.50
ESO is really good in that respect. You can play the almost every bit of content in the game with whatever build you want. Trials might be a little out of reach without a little actual preparation, but only about 3% of the playerbase even does those, let alone the veteran and hard modes of trials.

silentdante

Souls: 64.00
still playing on PS4, is there a Fextralife guild or any other guild that tolerates a casual out there to join?

Shadeon

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 4,204.50
Wiki Edits: 9
silentdante wrote:still playing on PS4, is there a Fextralife guild or any other guild that tolerates a casual out there to join?

Yes we do. Which reminds me, someone emptied the guild bank maybe a week ago and left. What a bastard.