Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 222,050.02
Wiki Edits: 40520
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

we've seen a lot of information regarding The Surge recently, much of which is from trailers and some streamed footage, but no one has really taken the time to dissect the game and make direct comparisons of each mechanic. Having played the preview build rather recently, I decided to take things a step further and really show people how it “actually feels” to play The Surge. I hope to impart a better understanding of what you are actually getting with the game and hope to make players make more informed decisions about their purchase. Please keep in mind that some ...
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Fallenangel700

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 6,161.50
Wiki Edits: 210
Sunlightblade did a review like this in one of his videos and a lot of the commenters said the combat looked really floaty. Like you were fighting in a dream, and I have to agree it does look a little like that. Since you actually played it, what do you think, Cas? Does it not feel very floaty if you're actually the one playing?

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,750.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Fallenangel700 wrote:Sunlightblade did a review like this in one of his videos and a lot of the commenters said the combat looked really floaty. Like you were fighting in a dream, and I have to agree it does look a little like that. Since you actually played it, what do you think, Cas? Does it not feel very floaty if you're actually the one playing?

I'd hate the thought of that. that floaty feeling I get in dreams never feels good when I'm fighting or running. Thankfully most of my fights are more physically realistic.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.