Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Every year E3 brings us a ton of brand new reveals and announcements for new games that are coming in the future. With the annual Los Angeles convention less than 2 months away, we can safely start to speculate on what those reveals will be. At this point in the year, if something hasn't been announced yet, odds are it's waiting until a hot and smoggy mid June day in California. Other than games we already know exist and have seen evidence of gameplay, what new title or gameplay reveals can we expect? We're busting out our crystal ball and ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Daos_Strange

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 3,127.00
Wiki Edits: 2
I'm counting on seeing a Deep Down gameplay video and possible beta announcement. I also expect to see a release date for Absolver. And really hoping we'll get some more info for Prey for the Gods and possibly a release date.

Lich180

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,905.50
I'm hoping for a ton of release dates, like Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Absolver. Also I expect to see FromSoft show something they are working on, maybe Armored Core.

I don't expect to see any Elder Scrolls 6 announcements, unless they literally reskinned Fallout 4, and that will be an automatic "don't buy" for me. Bethesda needs to sit down and really think about their games, as Fallout 4 got panned pretty hard for story, graphics, and a few other things.

Plus, with ESO:Morrowind, I expect them to wait on any other Elder Scrolls stuff to prevent competition and confusion.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 268,769.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20452
I have this feeling that Bloodborne 2 is happening... ;)
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,750.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Fexelea wrote:I have this feeling that Bloodborne 2 is happening... ;)

If it is, and it's PS4 exclusive, there will be two things I will do.

1. Jump for joy and be overcome with excitement and anticipation.

2. read all the non PS4 From fans rage comments. Game exclusivity, it's only fun, when your console's the one it's on.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 43,694.50
Wiki Edits: 561
EldritchImagination wrote:
Fexelea wrote:I have this feeling that Bloodborne 2 is happening... ;)

If it is, and it's PS4 exclusive, there will be two things I will do.

1. Jump for joy and be overcome with excitement and anticipation.

2. read all the non PS4 From fans rage comments. Game exclusivity, it's only fun, when your console's the one it's on.

I think I might be right there with you.