Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

That's suppose to happen, he falls down to the arena where you do the real fight against him.
M'dir. *tips fedora*
M'dude. *gives the finger*
happens so far only once so I suppose a glitch in the ai, but he once did a 180° to perform an insta tail swipe.
ste midir :v
Deacons of the deep were way harder
Lol, he is ~5 times harder, that ANY non-DLC boss, and among DLC bosses, only Sister Freide is somewhat comparable (though still much easier).
Replying anon, *facepalm*
This guy...
just play monster hunter, it's a better game
Please do the world a favor and kill yourself you autistic little ****
Jeez dude...
But that's where you're wrong you **** heretic.
What he means is *just play monster hunter, it's a much easier game that should be call "Final Fantasy big game safari mode"
Which total explains why you took the time to get this far in the game and fight the boss enough to for that opinion.
He liked his own comment nine times
wasnt that hard because his body language is easy to read,but do keep in mind that dont let u guard down just because of that, you can be one shot at any point because his
insane damge
Yo, problem with this boss? Just use Artorias gs and throw a wa r2 as much as you can and done.
So, the first time I fought midir, I spent at least 20 embers or so before defeating him. When I finally did defeat him, I snatched the Frayed Blade and felt good about myself. I then got into NG+2 and forgot to fight him, jumping to NG+3. Then, as we meet again at NG+3, I was able to defeat him after 3 tries. I was using the Black Iron Greatshield to defend myself against his fire breathing attacks, and the Wolf Knight greatsword to dish out the damage.

I continually attacked his head, dealing around 500 damage per swing. When I first fought him, I didn't care about hitting the head, instead attacking his legs. I was also pretty lucky, not getting disintegrated by his "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR" attack. Am I good, has Midir become old and weak, did I fight him the proper way, or were I just plain lucky?