Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

Cullk009

Souls: 50.00
I use Xbox One for Overwatch. Today I just promoted for the third time meaning I am level 301. However, it says I need 20000xp to get level 2, but on this page it says you need 1500xp to get to the next level. Has it glitches for me?

Cullk009

Souls: 50.00
Oh okay, thank you for the help :)
Need to correct myself and in another post, since the last patch during November/December this year they changed the Profession or Level System again after as you see in the list on this wiki side you Need onward Level 20+ for each Level 20k. Before patch it was completely as i wrote and thought it didnt changed at all, asked some Players in game^^.
Guess you have glitches i needed for Level 102 only 3000 exp and the following other exp in the list above until 119, from that to my current Level i needed for each up 20k.
No Problem if you want a sneak view of what awaits you or a quick overview i have a List for you^^, if you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to tell me^^. The List an Excel file here: http://www.filedropper.com/owrc
Can you please remake that entire paragraph? It is extremely illiterate and just a grammatical *****ball of nonsense.
Where is it illiterate and grammatical nonsense? If you can't tell me excactly where, i can't help you!
I have re-read my additions and agree with you the NOTE doesn't tell you what i was intended to tell you :). I remade the entire Paragraph now it should be more accurately and comprehensible now.
Poop
Overwatch has now four degrees the new one is Platinum, i'll update my overview list soon as possible, until then if you are interested you can for example check Tazzerk's Twitter account how the new Portraits are looking, he is one of 3 Players who achieve this Level(s).^^
This is all fine and dandy, but HOW DO YOU EQUIP THE PORTRAIT BORDERS ON THE PS4?
I got two portrait borders, and no clue on how the ***** to equip them.
im 99% sure that they just get equipped automatically
You don't, they automatically apply.You can't choose which portrait to show, because the portrait just reflects your rank in a visual way
It's done automatically
they probably just look similar, but the game automatically equips it for you. maybe thats why you didnt notice.