Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!

rubhen925

Souls: 222.00
Wiki Edits: 11
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

The open world genre of gaming has seen quite a lot of titles being released in the past few years. Most of the time when franchises make their games open world, it is to artificially inflate the size of the game and the amount of replayability. Does this necessarily equate to an overall positive and enjoyable experience, or a boring and grindy mess that surmounts to an unenjoyable chore? When Guerrilla Games first announced Horizon Zero Dawn, they also said the game would be open world. Many people feared that a developer that focused on first person linear shooters might fall into ...

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,312.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Just got it today. Hope I have as much fun as you did.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,416.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19871
This is a fantastic review - nice job Rubhen! Very detailed - covered a lot of questions that people wondering if they should follow the hype would certainly have.

Hoping everyone who gets it enjoys the game :D
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

rubhen925

Souls: 222.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Thanks Fex! I really enjoyed writing this review, as thinking back to the game was pleasant. It's my first review, so i think I went a bit over with the length. I'll get better with time.

Hope everyone enjoys the game!

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,312.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Been playing for a while. Overall great game, very enjoyable, very addictive. Only gripe is the HUD, and some minor movement problems on occasion.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
VIP

AnCapaillMor

Revived
Savior

HorseLord of Horseington

Souls: 1,870.75
Bank: 3,167.99
Wiki Edits: 58
Great review and great game, it's a beautiful looking game, great gameplay and versatility, with some really nice touches.
Shop IconShop Icon