FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

great
The enemy variety is laughable
Enemy variety is fine honestly. I thought itd be a problem but its not. Plus they have different human enemies too
This page doesn't even show half of all yokai types, not to mention any of the human enemies.
I've beaten the game and fought all yokai, so why haven't I got the achievement?
It depends. If you played with other people, they're a chance that they killed one of the yokai bosses instead of you. Check your combat record to see if you unlocked all slots for the tokai

Thewanderingpigeon

Casual
Convict

Souls: 57.00
You need to unlock all the log entries about every yokai including dlc and boss yokai
I am wondering, in the mission where you fight Saika, there is an Oni that has large red horns and tattoos all over his body. It throws fire spikes and can use them to pump out high dps. What is the enemy called?
It's just a regular yoki/amrita fiend (not sure which, no big difference anyways). They just reskinned the old yoki and buffed their attacks to make some new late game enemies, that's how they made such a long game with so few enemy types.

Thewanderingpigeon

Casual
Convict

Souls: 57.00
It's actual name is a Kelley fiend because it was Kelley who twisted time using corrupted amrita
They are classified as amrita friends
Again this page needs to be Updated
I like how this page is formatted with the dark souls' theme.