Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!

Lanzen

Casual
Convict

Souls: 56.00
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Outbreak is a top-down survival horror shooter. At second glance, my thought was this was Hotline Miami with zombies. I say at second glance, because at first glance I couldn’t really see anything. Despite having a nice big monitor, I tend to watch game preview videos on Steam minimized, as I am also scanning the other information on the game page in my own personal “get a sense of it” routine. In that mode, looking at the videos and screenshots for Outbreak¸ it looked like black with some muted purple and red smears. Genre: Survival Horror
Developed by: Dead Drop Studios LLC
Published by: ...
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,799.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31072
Thanks for the review! Sounds like this little studio is off to a good start. I wonder how the multiplayer will hold up, hope you update the review when you get some time with it!

Also... the captions xD
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 4,480.00
Wiki Edits: 45414
Another great review Lanzen! I love your reviews! We need more horror games or you need to start doing other types of games...

Cas
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 2,509.54
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 460
Nice. Love the reviews.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Hi,

I'm the developer of the game (Dead Drop Studios) and I just wanted to drop in to share some recent enhancements from patches! :)

You can now choose to be able to pause in single player mode when in menus (like notes, inventory and puzzles!). It makes the adventure much more reasonable when solo, but you can always choose to play in realtime if you'd like as well! I've also added fan requested features like a manual aiming button and the ability to toggle controller vibration!

Thanks for taking a look at Outbreak!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,799.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31072
Hi there :D

I had not seen your comment because it was as an anon - but thank you for dropping by! I'm sure Lanzen will have a look at the patches and update the review accordingly. :D
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon