Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Nashandras shield
hers would have been the shield of want
No, the Shield of Want is clearly said to be Vendrick‘s shield
It looks kinda like a xenomorph's head
Attempted to defeat the gods... Sought the power of Gravelord Nito... Coming back from DS3, I can't help but wonder if this shield belonged to whatever clan Aldrich descended from, considering his title and the fact that his catalyst reproduces the image of the Gravelord Sword...
you ds3 *** are the worst
Maybe, but he could have also learned it from a dream, like with life hunt. I always thought the mimics were a exiled clan due to this "ill fated attempt" Makes a good fallen angel parallel too.
Best parry shield holds highest reductions and stability between small shield classes great for pvp. Either go for a regular +15 for stability or maybe consider a magic +10 to i crease the poor magic reduction.
Do you need the 16 faith to block effectively with this shield?
It weighs 3.0 units and not 1.5, I believe.

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
its actually 4
Surprisingly good on the fire-path. Magic isn’t too common, and having 3 blocking percentages above 80% is pretty good
I haven’t yet found this shield an I wish to know if it’s worth looking for
It is when facing the sanctuary guardian who LOVES using lightning nonstop. Also blue drakes in the valley.
What did the Occult want with the Rite of Kindling? Clearly, it had some importance in causing harming to the Gods in some way but I don’t know how. Probably they figured it was a weapon or maybe it has some unspecified magical properties that can be made into a weapon. Maybe the Dark Ember was created somehow using information on the Rite of Kindling? Maybe someone figured out a way to turn burning humanity into a blacksmiths ember that could infuse divine weapons with god slaying powers. Maybe the Dark Ember was lost before it could be put to use and is reason all the Divine Blacksmiths are turned to stone? I don’t know, I’m just theorizing but it would make sense. One of the Divine Blacksmiths retreated into the painted world to setup a workshop for creating god slaying weapons but something went wrong and/or the Gods killed them all somehow in one move. If you think about it, it all makes sense for all the Divine Blacksmiths are cradling an ember and each one is tied to Divine smithing. To make an Occult weapon, you need to infuse a Divine at +5. They’re all tied together somehow and would explain why they’re all dead. The gods didn’t want such power to go to humankind.