Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

LuciusParry

Souls: 50.00
Galera Fiz um Video do Compendium que adquiri da Trilogia DS quem quiser ver essa analise!
hello guys, how are you? So could you help me? My boyfriend started a Twitch channel, he streams Dark Souls (all from the saga souls) and other RPGs of the same style. He is very funny, kind and intelligent (besides cute haha), and his dream is to be creator of indie style games ... We are Brazilian, but we speak in English and Spanish. Please kindly give a little force that we will thank you immensely !!! A hug, and sorry if my English is not the best. (Danny_the_Legend on twitch)
I rather any other souls & souls-like games instead of this.
Here’s the thing. I used to hate this game. I had never played it and I went off of what everyone else said about it: it’s slow, it has the most frustrating mechanics, it has the worst level design, all that*****. And after playing it, I agreed, I had a really terrible time for a while playing the game. I had just come from three, and it didn’t get a fair chance. This game is actually awesome. So much content, so much world, excellent atmosphere, well designed mechanics, and fitting themes for the franchise. I hated my first play through, but after I broke myself once, (as with any souls game) I really got into it. The hollowing mechanics were infuriating for a long time, until I both got good, and learned effigy management. I don’t feel like going on a full blown tangent now, so I’ll just say this- to the people who are obsessed with ds1, calm the ***** down. Playing through this honestly felt like a Zelda game, it was so fun.
Not gonna lie. This is the worst and best Dark souls game out of the three. With frustrating and annoying mechanics such as: Limited enemy respawns, human effigy mechanic with hollowing, slow combat, meh level design, and also some boring enemy designs, frustrating hit boxes, dark souls the platformer and limited I frames. However, it is one of the most intriguing dark souls game, with cool stuff like, amazing atmosphere and view, tense (although slow) battles, coolest mechanics, the ability to DUAL WIELD WEAPONS, cool and unique weapons and armour, interesting combat scenarios, super fun PVE, incredible world building, great branching pathways that encourages exploration and one of the few DS games that lets you heal infinitely (life gems). I'm In love with the game's feel and experience. Playing DS2 doesn't feel like playing a dark souls game, not even close. It feels like i'm playing dungeons and dragons the hack and slash. The combat although slow, is one of the more satisfying combat in some of the dark souls games. I love DS2, not as much as the other dark souls games. But it's definitely a good game.
Dark souls 2 needs a new character like a assasion we can choose to be.
Yo someone know how to send messages for the players in dark souls, like I m in ps4 and I want to talk with some players
if you like this game, then yoy are big***** and fat of s h i t
"ENGLISH, MOTHER *****ER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"
This is honestly for some reason one of the most calming soulsborne game I’ve ever played