Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Badges forces peoples to use tryhard builds, and discourage the use of fun builds which require more thinking in battle
No they don't No one cares about them
I think a long win streak reward a lot more score for each win. I skipped silver and went straight to gold from bronze after 7 wins
I imagine it weights your wins like if you are in bronze and win every round you should probably be silver or higher then if you lose a handful it can adjust you to your skill level
Made an lvl 99 Ornstein build, held forward and spammed r1, got Gold under an hour.
Dawg I went from iron to gold in like 1 hour I’m so gud. Am I good? NOTICE ME SENPAI!
The amount of lothric knight sword users i've met in silver is depressing... Goodbye gold
i got gold with ledo's hammer :D
Pulverized my way to gold with the splitleaf greatsword in the sl.80-100 bracket in less than 2 hours. That thing is just freaking stupid op at 40 strength and vigor, 24 endurance, 21 vitality, and 16 dex to wield it. Even had a hot streak of 30 wins in a row. Though I don't recall after how many wins I got to gold. must have been about 20-25 ish...