Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Havel, weapon
i have the Prepare to die edition (with no patch) and the dagger it's not enchantable.
The dagger is not enchantable
You don’t say. It’s a dragon weapon.

WyvernCutless

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Stupid reason to be unbuffable. Dragon Bone Fist, Obsidian GS and Dragonking GA can all be buffed despite being dragon weapons.

WyvernCutless

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Oh and the Dragon Tooth can also be buffed.
Why the down votes? It's a legitimate complaint. "It's a dragon weapon" isn't a good reason why it shouldn't be, especially when compared to the other weapons listed here and the fact that it has no inherent magic powers. Bleeding isn't magic, and that's still a bad reason, because other bleed weapons are enchantable. "But it's lifehunt bleed," you protest? Then there should be a miracle called "Lifehunt" to expand and explain the magic's benefit and premises rather than arbitrarily confine it to said dagger and scythe with no real reason. And, no, there's no magic in a unique attack pattern. The game is riddled with development inconsistencies and poor design choice.
Does it also benefit in damage from humanity aquirement as well?

Sidney_Losstarot

Souls: 20,165.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 2143
Nope...those are only Chaos Weapons
The Priscilla's Dagger has the highest Bleed Damage of all the bleeding Weapons
Anyone else wish it was a bit bigger? It has nice little details on it but you can barely see them. Also it'd look better as a sword imo.
I mean her tail is much smaller compared to the other tail weapon enemies
It's practically a shortsword. It just confines to a dagger's properties, which are dumbed down because it is longer. So, as far as utility is concerned, its length is above average for its class and perfectly fine. As a bias, though, shortsword was my first choice weapon, so I'm used to it.

Damnation87

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Should be noted that though this weapon does 500 Aux, it has one of the slowest Build-ups in the game. (20ish per hit) Occult Modifier is nice but wont see much use past Anor Londo coupled with 100 Crit makes this Dagger underwelming. Velkas Rapier has Int Scaling with it's Mod and is a decent Dex weapon. There's better Bleed options like Gold Tracer (Curved Sword) with 50bu for 30% and Dark Silver Tracer is Dex based with highest Crit modifier in the game. Pris's Dagger 2H Strong is pretty though, guess that's something. Sorry, Priscilla! You're still a cutie who didn't deserve to be alone.
It is a DRAGON TAIL WEAPON you CANNOT get an occult mod on it.