Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

since velkas talisman scales with int, and seath is father of sorceries i think she is more likely related to these two. in addition to other things ofc.

GwynsHeir

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Don‘t kill her my fellow Undead friends, in a world where most beeings have lost their sense and are just mindless hollows one can not allow a beeing like her to be slain for no reason. Also the weapons you get are crap.
The tail dagger is awesome! If you are skilled enough to use it.

ReiterSplash

Souls: 195.00
Wiki Edits: 29
But Knight's Honor

LazarusofLond

Souls: 50.00
As much as I love her, I love the feeling when havels get that bleed from her weapons a little bit more.
It said spells fall downward if not locked whoever said that is a twit they go the direction the camera is facing which is normally downwards-ish
What?! I want her to be the female companion, oh well
y my pp hard
She didn't become visible in my playthrough, I killed her using black knight sword (run + r1) now I need NG+ to get her tail off

ReiterSplash

Souls: 195.00
Wiki Edits: 29
You should've cut her tail off before the fight

Kittytoe

Souls: 65.00
why is virtually every page and I'll saying that this boss or that item or whatever is from Dark Souls remastered the remaster just came out days ago Dark Souls has been around for nearly eight years
Because you can no longer by Dark Souls on Steam is my guess.
Priscilla is best waifu?
I think priscilla knew we'd think this: she specifically says "if thou seekest I, thou desires shall be requited not"

Probably one of the strangest ways a girl's ever told me she won't go out with me.
Tbh I thought she was Velka's daughter and the father just didn't matter, considering the game specifically refers to her as a bastard (though he was probably some form of dragon). I'm more interested in her relation to Yorshka and Gwyndolin though. I kind of feel like Gwyn had a baby with her (probably not through her will) and it popped out with snakes for legs (snakes being a form of "imperfect dragon"). Then in DS3 she has a baby with some other character (probably one of the painters) and this one ends up being Yorshka, which makes her Gwyndolin's half-sister, though Gwyndolin was unaware of his mother's existence until meeting Yorshka, which upsets him so much that he falls ill and gets munched by Aldrich. Aldrich learned of Priscilla through Gwyndolin, and decided to eat her next to gain the Lifehunt ability, and Yorshka's just kind of oblivious to all that's happening around her as Sulyvahn rings his hands with glee...

Priscilla was just keeping up a tradition of hitting it and quitting it, and then all this **** happened.

NetherStray

Souls: 50.00
From what I've found so far, the item Yorshka's Spear seems more likely to have something to do with Gwyndolin's loss to Sulyvahn and eventually Aldrich (since it's stated Sulyvahn fed him to Aldrich). A spear given (by who?) to a church dedicated to someone no one knows about (why?), enchanted with a sleeping spell (what?!), stained with blood (whose?!), yet worshiped by slaves in Irithyll (why worship a spear for someone no one knows about? whose blood is that?) in secret from authorities (the blood of someone Sulyvahn doesn't like?). But anyway, it doesn't seem like anyone knows about Yorshka at all, but Aldrich was starting to find things out about her for sure. Velka might be Priscilla's "mother" in the metaphorical sense in that she's a "daughter of sin," born of a pairing that is considered sinful, or just a bastard child in general. Could also just be Velka's daughter directly, but frankly, I haven't found much of anything that ties directly to Velka besides the statement that crows are symbols of Velka. And maybe Velka is goddess of sin because she herself sinned so grievously that she became the embodiment of it according to the other gods. Who knows? We never see a church dedicated to her in Anor Londo or Irithyll. The only shrine of hers we see is hidden in a locked crypt. Maybe she is the mother of sin and maybe Priscilla is the sin.
(OP) Ooh, those are strong points you brought up. I sort of wonder if the Irithyllian slaves were actually natives to the Painted World that made their way into Anor Londo with Sulyvahn, before his mind was lost to the Profaned Flame? We're told in DS1 that all of the gods have abandoned Anor Londo except Gwyndolin. Otherwise, we're never really informed who these slaves used to be. The Pontiff Knights are another mystery: were these once humans sworn to protect Anor Londo along with the Silver Knights? There's only a slight blurb about Irithyllians in the character creation screen that implies some humans are simply "destined" to arrive at Irithyll. Vordt and the Dancer are only said to be descended from some "royal family" (I hope that doesn't imply incest), but the Dancer is clearly supposed to reflect Ciaran, in which case Vordt may be imparted with the role of Artorias. Anor Londo in DS1 did have some human protectors, namely the Darkmoon Knightess and the two hostile NPC's that appear after dissolving Gwyndolin's illusion... All in all, sad stuff.
kinda sad that optional bosses ain't fire breathing ultimate badasses. When I fought her right before gwyn I went for strong attack to engage fight and that was already 1/3 of her hp. when she turned invisible I poked around the arena till I physically bumbed/blocked into her. then just roll n' attack a few times. Didn't even saw that blizzard attack.
Because this location and Boss weren't supposed to be passed in the end of the game. Of course, late midgame boss is easy to beat before the final one.
GG 2 EZ