Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

If I say start as the three and convert to fire and sky can
I ever rejoin the tree
Yes
You can as long as you leave a sanctuary dedicated to that creed. Also, you might want to pay a visit to the Candlelit Lady and ask for forgiveness.
Im trying to pieces the Lore together and i noticed so far that each creed seems to at least had/have one leader or incarnation =

The Three-: See Forgotten King

Devara-: The Candlelit lady

The Iron Ones-: ?

The Stone Roots-: ?

Keepers of Fire and Sky-: ?

The House of Splendor-: Some fool and a prophet ...?

Order of the Betrayer-: Azredak the Nameless God .
The Keepers of Fire and Sky should worship Diadel considering she is the goddess of the Weave.

The Stone Roots worship various old gods of pantheon

The Iron Ones don't have a god, but they listen to dorian royalty and the council
The 3 > the new gods: the King Ericho, the Knight Amar ang the Judge Devara

Devara > Devara goddess of light and mother of the old gods

Iron Ones > don't belive in gods. They say that the will of the man must surpass the power of the gods

Stone Roots > Many different gods. The most important in the old pantheon are: Oemar, god of the harvest, Pyrabella, goddess of fertility, Numen, god of dark things, Grull, god of forest creatures Imrios, god of the sea, Ellenestria, goddess of luck,Oporos, god of health, Murlik, god of the dream world,Tartilia, goddess of the dead world, and Devara, goddess of light.

Keepers of F&S > "Disciples of Fire and Sky can't be said to hold gods, new or old, as they restrict their study in the supernatural to experiments in spellcraft that can be documented and duplicated."

House of S > The Fool Gilbael, god of wine and the Prophet Arxigal, god of visions.

Order of B > Azredak god of blood and Devara brother.
The 3 > the new gods: the King Ericho, the Knight Amar ang the Judge Devara

Devara > Devara goddess of light and mother of the old gods

Iron Ones > don't belive in gods. They say that the will of the man must surpass the power of the gods

Stone Roots > Many different gods. The most important in the old pantheon are: Oemar, god of the harvest, Pyrabella, goddess of fertility, Numen, god of dark things, Grull, god of forest creatures Imrios, god of the sea, Ellenestria, goddess of luck,Oporos, god of health, Murlik, god of the dream world,Tartilia, goddess of the dead world, and Devara, goddess of light.

Keepers of F&S > "Disciples of Fire and Sky can't be said to hold gods, new or old, as they restrict their study in the supernatural to experiments in spellcraft that can be documented and duplicated."

House of S > The Fool Gilbael, god of wine and the Prophet Arxigal, god of visions.

Order of B > Azredak god of blood and Devara brother.
Guys, I just left The House of Splendor to get achievments for joining two different covenants, absolved my sins and joined back. Of course I was expecting that my devotion will be set down to 1, but now stone leader don't have any job to get it back! Is this the game's bug or is it meant to be so?
The same thing happened to me. It is probably a lack of scripting that says "if you max out your creed, join a different creed, then join back, reset the quests given by the leader." Now, I have no way of telling if this was intentional or not, but I bet it was.
So, I'm making a pirate build (using Flint & Steel and me bare fists) and I'm wondering what creed I should join. Currently I'm in the Three, but I'm considering a few options. First is to join The Iron Ones. This would fit in well with roleplaying, as he follows no gods, as well as having access to glowing shots, as well as the Shockstone buff, however, I always get put off by the bloody Hearty Roll. It's the least intimidating looking healing item, and it's just so goofy. My second option is for the House Of Splendour. Again, it fits in well with him wanting to plunder, as well as the op golden wine, but it seems a bit too glamorous for a rugged pirate. Any opinions and/or advice?
I would say Splendor, just because it would fit in a bit more, as it is gold based and pirates are after treasure, and yes the golden wine is op, and even if you are with them you don't have to wear the flashy stuff, House of Splendor is probably one of my more favourite, even without using any of their special things(Resplendent Armour, mask of splendor... and the axe)