Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

the white sign soapstone has a timer of 2 1/2 hrs
There is either a time or soul limit. Time maybe. Seems to be confirmed after ~3 hours of playing as Sunbros. There was a duty fulfilled and we were standing idle, so no action was made (it was not activated by reaching a soul limit)
I think so
U'r unlimited
There is either a time or soul limit. Time maybe. Seems to be confirmed after ~3 hours of playing as Sunbros. There was a duty fulfilled and we were standing idle, so no action was made (it was not activated by reaching a soul limit)
What about soul limit? Can any level summon an extremely high level?
Apples

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 531.00
Bank: 6,624.00
Wiki Edits: 1
well then, quite useful
If the host crossed a non boss fog wall the phantoms are not kicked out. You might want to update that.
Source: Experience.

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

yeah, only Dark spirits are forced out
i have invaded worlds and then i thought i would help someone but it doesn't allow me to use it, Why?

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

covenant; I found I can't use the soapstone unless I am in the blue sentinels
I'm playing SOTFS on PC. My nickname is King_Havel. SL 41 (16 million souls). Please reach me out if you need to farm sunlight medals or help me getting some for myself. Cheers!

King_Havel

Souls: 60.00
Is anyone interested do some Sunbro Co-op? I play on both PC (SOTFS) and on PS3 (Vanilla). I have several characters in different levels, from low ones till 17 million soul memory. My nick on PC is: King_Havel And on PS3 is: Dastiefeleid666 Praise the Sun! \o/
Me and a friend just got a duty fulfilled in Shulva. We went all the way from the first bonfire to the water place with the dinosaurs without stoping at a bonfire.
Im probably gonna leave my sign by the Sinner or Looking Glass Knight if anyone needs help. Pyromancer/Knight class in the game.