Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Mine both dropped from the dual scimitar skeletons in the room full of headstones in undead crypt
None, the blue ghosts that cast spells have unlimited respawn when the bell is hit.
In wich of the two bonfires do i have to throw the astetic in
i wan this in DS3 ;_;
Odd glitch occurred,
SoTFS PS3 ver: cast blade on Blue Flame then used Blue Flame to cast Great Magic weapon on a sword. While screwing around and dual wielding Blue Flame's Buff turned into Great Magic weapon. I haven't been able to recreate the effect I was wondering if anyone knows what happened.
One of the Loyce Knights is using it to cast soul spear and other spells in the Ivory King Bossfight.
Actually they use their loyce greatsword
I'm just leaving this here for anyone who's planning to use this weapon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xLqw2f1YqQ
NOTE: I didn't make the video. If the maker sees this I just want to say you did awesome job with it.
Hmmmmmmmmm Its Called Blue Flame But Its Not A Pyromancy Weapon Like Wtf I Am A Full On Pyro GreatSword Build So This Weapon Is Waaaaaaay Out Of My Leauge Because I Have 5 Int XD

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 306.00
Wiki Edits: 31
Why do you only have 5 int if you're using pyro unless it's just a backup. You know pyromancies scale with both int and fth, right?

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 306.00
Wiki Edits: 31
Also as far as I know putting points to both int and fth is more effecting in pyro scaling than putting them to only either one of them. So unless you have no fth investment either or you're also using miracles (I know you said full pyro but just making a point), it's better idea to invest in both.
And no hate, just guestioning the lack of int investment in pyro build.
Only up to 30, at 30 upgrading faith is better than going pure int.
Try this sword with soul greatsword. boom
bad thing is you can't have it early game. still effective from onwards. i wonder if it's useful in ng+
It is, in both PVE and PvP I got very good damage with Spells and Melee Attacks
Such a shame this weapon didn’t crossover to DS3. Instead we get an ugly tooth pick like weapon dropped by a red phantom with odd hat fetishes.
The clerics candle stick does everything this can minus the stupidly overpowered damage. You actually have to be adept with pvp oriented sorceries in order to do well with it unlike the blue flame where the majority of users will just spam overpowered crystal soul spears with very little actual skill involved.
He is talking about the Heysel Pick from the Xanthous dude