Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

What does ATT stand for?
Does anyone know if Agility Rounds UP/DOWN if you have a number such as - 110.714285714 - or does it remain a static number with no variable changes?

actually, has anyone tested this?
this helped me like A LOT. thx!!!
Ng+7 and 105 agility. Rotten gets easy as majula's pigs
its about frames and frames are discrete so there is nothing in between
Amazing Talking Toilet
Attunement
attunement
ATT = Attunement. Attunement's primary effect is increasing the number of spell slots and spell casts, but it also increases Agility.
Attunement
ATT = Adaptability
ATT is attunement although it is abbreviated to ATN in DSII stats panel.

Took me a minute to work that out too as I can't speel attunement.
Att = Attorney
attunement
Reply by clicking reply, not making a separate post
IMO: it was a good design choice, it makes you pick between VIT and ADP, the arguments against it make no sense to be but it might be how they word it as "making the player character stronger/more powerful"
Horrible; makes combat a matter of waiting for whiffs. Can't get ballsy with enemies and have to treat everyone like a boss now.
Which...is how you are supposed to approach most hostile enemies in any situation. IF you didn't, you would stack poise. Funny how mechanics change gameplay huh?
Any higher than 100 agility does nothing for consuming flasks faster?

MrSrgsnowman

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
The soft-cap for it is 110 agility which basically means that your dodge rolls and consumable time will drastically decrease until you get around 110 agility and then it will still slowly get better as you level up but at a much slower pace--meaning that you receive less return on your investment.
Running around with between 100-120 agility trivializes most of the game. Str/adp is pretty hilarious "I'll just roll around and smak you with big fat sword.. NEUUUURRRRRRRRRR"

SteelDash

..pure cringe
Well.. You tried.
I hate this stat, compared to the first game your character moves like a dumb fat kid; it just really annoys me that they made it effect how fast you use items so glad the fixed this in ds3
Yes, they fixed it in DS3 by turning the game into a mindless roll fest encompassed by zero skill...you don't even need to have a good reaction time to roll most attacks in DS3 lol.

No. Even DS1 and DS2 players would disagree together.

Leviathis_Krade

the only thing I really hated in ds2 was this stat it is JUST there to kill people
I love this stat. The best part about it is that a toon with a high equip burden can CHOOSE to invest stats to gain i-frames on rolls and backsteps. In DaS1, there was no choice. You either have high equip/ low i-frames, or low equip/ high i-frames. This stat is one of the premiere stats in being able to truly tinker with a build and make it fit your exact playstyle. I personally never use a shield, and prefer dodging. But I am not putting away my UGS, no way, which needs some extra poise and armor to play well. Well, instead of suffering DaS1's roll, backstep and i-frame penalties, I now am able to play my guy, my way. In fact, I love that I could essentially Perma-equip my toon with even better i-frames than the DWGR, IF I WANT. This flexibility in build design is one of the reasons why I think Tanimura is the A-team when it came to designing a great game.
Butthurt fanboy dislikes. Cringe.