Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Marushin

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 1
If you light all the sconces here... it will spawn a dark spirit who drops a petrified something (i dont did this in the previous versions, only with Scholar of the First Sin)
if you give the petrified something to the little things in the nest they give you GREAT gift.
Bastard fell off the cliff and I didn't get the loot. :( Reloading didn't help either. Booo
It's easy to miss if you're searching for 'ogre' instead of 'cyclops' above, but note that the Stone Ring is dropped by the Ogre before the witch hut bridge, not by the pair near the gender-bending coffin! I thought I'd missed the drop.
no mention of statue blocking third mist?
So start your character with the bonfire ascetic and before you go any further burn that ascetic. See how well you do.
This is how I'm starting my third toon after I lost my other two from corrupt data.
yeah, the statue and the basilisk in the 3rd tutorial?
i'm scared of being cursed by it...

pointing i'm playing on SOTFS.
Did you kill the old people?
Whoever the ****** is that wrote this is clearly not a native english speaker. Some parts are almost impossible to understand due to really bad syntax and sentence structure.
Guys I fell off the edge here and respawned at the gutter bonfire beside The Rotten fog gate, is this a bug or did I just fighure out some freaky*****??
if i enter the coffin will i and change to female then re enter to change to male will i get my facial hair back?
Nope, you become a bearded lady circus side show freak.
I believe this is supposed to be a "whomb" and us beeing the newborn. With the rift ... well....being the "exit". It's also the place where our gender is determinated. Same as in real life.
i made a mistake their are the curse frogs here in the last tutorial area
Someone should remove the note at the end of the walkthrough. The black phantom doesn't spawn on last gen consoles.
I don't know if anyone else has done this, but in SoTFS (ps4) you don't need a fragrant branch for the last fog door. Its possible to jump from the high ledge above. Its a little tricky, but it will give you early access and save you a branch.