Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

msettles3

Souls: 100.00
Does anyone still play Dark Souls II on 360? If so then I'd love some co-op play; just got into the game about 2 weeks ago, I have 2 characters, one at 6.2 soul memory and counting and focused on melee, the other at 4.4 soul memory and focused on sorcery
Gamertag is HilariousMeat; message me and let me know if you wanna play! (:

msettles3

Souls: 100.00
Lmao, copied and pasted this from a different post of mine and forgot to update SM. At 7.4 SM on my originally 6.2 SM
i am playing DS 2 on Xbox 360 Gamer tag KhadaJhin4, i cant send message because my live its bugged, i will send a friend request.
I'm playing Ds 2 on 360 and my gamertag is RedyEwe6767hun

SLENTBOB_180

Souls: 50.00
playing on 360 looking for help with velstadt gamer tag SILENTBOB 180 any help appreciated
Well f*** me. I don't have the interwebs nor xbox live so I'm trying to farm medals offline. Trying to get all of the achievements. Seems like it's taking forever. To top it off I just finished doing the Bell Keepers and that made me hate this nonsense. Anyone have any tidbits for farming these? Because I have despawned the magic giants and the fal oners twice and only gotten 5 so far. I don't mind farming but come on.
If you have Scholar of the First Sin, being in the Company of Champions should prevent enemies from despawning at all. It will make them 1 NG+ cycle harder though. Enemies should still drop the medals regardless.
You should have bought ps4 then we dont need memberships to enjoy some jolly cooperation
What do you mean anon? you still need a membership on PS4 to play online
I´d like to extend a big fu(k you to Fromsoft for not letting count the Twin Pursuers as a boss battle. It clearly is.
Aye, I could have had 10 sun medals
Resting at the alter is not patched it's not a glitch is simply the power of the sun protecting you it's legit
this stuff op
I wonder if you had 30 Sunlight Medals would you unlock all of the three ranks or do you need to do 1 rank each with the sunlight medals required?
I'm playing SOTFS on PC. My nickname is King_Havel. SL 41 (16 million souls). Please reach me out if you need to farm medals or help me getting some for myself. Cheers!
I'm farming medals too, 15 million souls. I have bosses waiting, find my thread on Steam, thanks.

King_Havel

Souls: 60.00
Is anyone interested do some Sunbro Co-op? I play on both PC (SOTFS) and on PS3 (Vanilla). I have several characters in different levels, from low ones till 17 million soul memory. My nick on PC is: King_Havel And on PS3 is: Dastiefeleid666 Praise the Sun! \o/
I am looking for help for getting too tier 3 so if u could help me then thx (im on ps3)
If you're still up for it, I'd like some help getting the 30 Sunlight Medals for the miracle on PC. What is your Steam-id so I can add you?
If anyone needs a 1 million SM sunbro hmu on ps3: TimeCatastrify
hey, i play vanilla on pc,about 30m soul memory, i can connect to 9m and above, i really wanna finish the covenant but my friend doesnt play anymore,my name on steam is OPBO with a fruitcake as picture,if not found search for dante_game1(cringe, i know, its been sometime this account has existed)