Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

They really missed an opportunity for Gwyn- God of Sunlight. True, he is supposedly forgotten by now, even just a "Nameless God of Sunlight" or something would've been really cool.
I need help on Xbox one scholar of the first sin with gaurdian dragon any help would be awesome my sm is two million tho
Does this ring stack with the Sun Covenant ring? If not, which one takes priority?
I am farming some medals to Sun covenant, If someone need help to defeat Fume Knight, my sign will be there. I am SL 187 now, I do not intend to upgrade my status anymore.
its about your soul memories, not your soul level you uncultured swine
@anon below, “Soul Memory” is a bad mechanic that can Soul-ck my fat nuts
Stupid question, but does the name engraved ring give a boost depending on the god? I feel like its a no, but why they put the symbols confuses me...
The symbols each tell the game who to single out for summoning (I.E. people with the same buff). While technically a buff that's all it does.
I'm playing SOTFS on PC. My nickname is King_Havel. SL 41 (16 million souls). Please reach me out if you need to farm sunlight medals or help me getting some for myself. Cheers!
My name is mckringle berry on steam w an artorias pic i'm down to farm