Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So, this should aslo include if they respawn infinitely in the normal version of the game. I've heard that they both respawn infinitely and that they don't.

Right now I'm farming them in the Covernant of Champions just to be sure.
You dont have to quit if you summon just wait until you are safe and use black separation crystal.

Youre_Junkbud

Souls: 50.00
Easiest Way if you're a mage- Enter boss fight and use soul great sword. Hits and kills both in one hit. Loot, quit and repeat. Boom
Tell your dad about me
Some yahoo *cough cough season2003 cough cough* erroneously stated that the gauntlets had "c" scaling. After wasting oh-so-much of my precious early-game titanite, I find that it's not true. Someone change it back to "e" scaling?
I believe the same is true for the leggings.
If you are in the company of champions and have beaten the boss, will they still spawn?
no
Why would they...
It reminds me of the character from MDK.

Dark_Phantom_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,286.00
odd question I'm on PS3 and I'd love this armor for a dex character? Anyone willing to discuss a trade? I'm not a fan of powering up No Man's Wharf with ascetics jsut to get it...
Dude just exit the boss fight after killing an through the menu to reset them no need for astetics