Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

tommyrotts

Souls: 50.00
I cannot get the auto summon covenants leveled up. I've done the others, but I've had 3 auto summons with low level and low weapon upgrade. Any idea?
Your best bet is to either play with a friend, find a website where you can request this from someone else who also plays DSII (for the same console), or use a cheat/hack/mule.
I have DSII for the PS3 and I can help you if you would like. If you are interested, send me a friend request. PSN ID: Proto_Byte

Rosie

Souls: 5.00
how can i find out how many kills i have?

meinenwerferII

Bank: 40.00
you dont it just happens

meinenwerferII

Bank: 40.00
you dont it just happens
Cheat engine:
1 Search for unknown value
2 Kill in a duel
3 When back in your own world check for values that have changed \ alternatively search for a value that has gone up by 1.
4 repeat 2 : til theres only a few values left or just 1.
5 Set value to 49
6 rank up
7 Set value to 149
8 rank up
9 set value to 499
10 Rank up
11 ....
12 Get banned
13 Family share
14 Move character over
15 Profit!
Chakalakalaka injoo
if you farm a monster, a ogre or whatever while in CoC and you leave, does it despawn?
Chakalakalaka injoo
,h
,h
Chakalakalaka injoo
Chakalakalaka injoo
Chakalakalaka injoo
sun bro 4 life
Well, like a boss... Count them.
rat covenant sux
You sux
Boooo, all hail the Rat King
thank you,you helped me very much
That's good to know :D
thanks for this

Nightlistic

Casual
Convict

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 16
The part about not being invaded while at a bonfire is incorrect. I was sitting at a bonfire at Aldia's Keep, and was invaded by a player. Not sure if this is because I have the SOTS version of the game or not.
Literally impossible, I myself, however, have been invaded by FORLORN while resting, never a player
I've been invaded while sitting at the fire. It kicks ya out of the bonfire screen and BAM! The dread sets in, or adrenaline depending on who you are lol. Also be careful when you are upgrading your weapons and armor at McDuffs or Orifex, you can get invaded in the middle of doing that.