Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Oh I'm so glad I never hurt him I was always just suspicious and kept my guard up now I even feel bad for that. Sweet man thing....
Yeah I feel bad for killing him but eh I'm too lazy to get people to come to the palace
i had a feeling he's the reason everyone keeps dying
it's either the Forest Beggar or a different NPC, not him. He's a sweetheart
The dude killing everyone is the Suspicious Beggar you find in the giant windmill in the Forbidden Woods. He's covered in blood and eating a body when you find him. He also sits outside the church because of the incense our beloved Oedon Dweller burns to keep everyone safe. The Suspicious Beggar is actually a beast and you can attack him, ignore him, or send him to Iosefka's clinic if you don't want your pals in Oedon Chapel to get slaughtered
you think its the sweet cinnamon roll and not the guy you sent to the church that was covered in blood, hovering over the dead bodies of a family? Oh dear.
I walked by him like four times and didn't even notice him, come the fifth time, I notice him and he scares the***** out of me. I mashed him with a full force Kirkhammer blow. I tell my friends on I just whack-a-mole'd some weird looking goblin in the church only to receive massive backlash and reticule from them. I hear the chappel dweller utter out the words "I just wanted to help people." as he dies. My friends still insult me to this day for my actions.

EdgeOfInsanity

Souls: 50.00
My personal theory about the Dweller is that they may be some kind of servant of Oedon. After all, they live in Oedon Chapel, drop a Formless Oedon rune, and even look partially formless due to their cloak. Maybe they're tasked with finding a mother for Oedon's child, as Arianna's Third of Umbilical Cord description specifically mentions Oedon, suggesting that Arianna was impregnated by Oedon. "Every Great One loses its child, and then yearns for a surrogate, and Oedon, the formless Great One, is no different. To think, it was corrupted blood that began this eldritch liaison." The "corrupted blood" mentioned in the description is also likely referring to Vileblood, and it is heavily implied that Arianna is of Vileblood origin in some way. (She wears the Noble Dress found in Cainhurst, and the description for her blood states that, "A member of the old Healing Church would know that her blood is similar indeed, to precisely what was once forbidden.") Perhaps Oedon somehow learned of Arianna, and tasked the Dweller with seeking her out. The Dweller asks us to send any sane humans remaining to the Chapel, figuring that maybe they can trick us into doing their job for them. Or perhaps the Dweller really does just want to help people, and unwittingly aided Oedon in the process.
Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure
why is there no option to hug
With his long arms, I bet he gives great hugs
When I saw a video of what happens when you let the Forest Begger come to the chapel and let him kill everyone inside, I actually cried my eyes out. It was the saddest thing I've ever seen in a game like this to hear the Oedon Chapel Dweller cry and take the blame for everything that happened.
Thank god I sent him to the clinic
I know I'm way late here, dusted off my disc for a boredom Platinum Trophy run, but why is nobody mentioning the emote he gives? (Triumph)
how can you acquire such emote? I just bought the game and talk to the lad but all he wants from me is to bring survivors

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 945.00
Wiki Edits: 7
You gain the gesture by speaking to him after sending at least one NPC to the Chapel.
Thanks!

Artorikus

Souls: 50.00
Poor man, I'd like to be his friend once the Night is over.
I’m about to cry after reading this I feel so bad for judging him by his looks. I’m gonna go hug him