Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

I was being dumb and I killed the hunter of hunters to get the Blade of Mercy early. I realized I **** up after reading this. I guess I will have to wait for NG+2 In order to kill him.
It's just NG+.
You can actually summon Alfred in Central Yharnam, after you kill the blood-starved beast. It's a pain to get him to the tomb of Oedon, but it makes the fight much easier.
I already entered forbidden woods then I red this so no Blade of mercy now or what
You can still get it, you just have to murder Eileen at the Grand Cathedral, then it should be available for sale in the Messenger's Bath.
Last time I fought him I killed Eileen (on purpose during his fight) and he started to talk
He isn't the corpse in yellow garments. The corpse is there even as you fight Henryk.
Ok so I just managed to do this first try, amazingly. After reading all this, I was pretty sure I was gonna get my***** pushed in and fail and Eileen would be dead and everything. So I tried visceraling him + a charged attack from transformed weapon. It worked but did like no damage, so I was panicking at that point. Then Eileen comes in and at first she didn't do anything, I used the Gascoigne strategy with the tombstones which was working well, I got him down to probabbly 1/2 health. Then he realized that this was now 2v1 instead of 1v1 and goes after Eileen and I used poison knives and my pistol as covering fire while Eileen laid into him and I had to kite him around a bit but he went down before I knew it. Overall, it was heart-pounding but not as difficult as I thought it would be after reading all this.