Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Found 1 in 2nd layer of great pthumetru ihyll
So, I decided to go back to Bloodborne after all this time, and I found a Red Jelly in the Great Pthumeru Dungeon, second floor, main area.

The chest spawns in a wall, but I guess the devs never noticed, and didn't remove it. This is NOT in a root chalice, so this isn't the result of faulty object placement in a random map. This will be here every time to make this chalice.

Since spotting a chest in the wall will be difficult, I'll give more precise directions.

Great Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon
Floor 2
Pass the Primary Area and go straight to the Main area [second lamp].
Proceed to the round room with a spiral stair case, and climb said stairs [beware of trap].
Go through the only exit at the top of the stairs, and proceed down the hall into the next room.
This should be on the upper most level of a large room. Remain on the upper level and go to the complete opposite side of the room.
Go through another hall into another round room, but this one is an elevator room.
Remain on the upper level yet again, and hug the left wall. You should get a prompt to open a chest after making a quarter turn around the room.

1 Red Jelly
Bless you sir.
also has red jelly in the conference building on the 1st floor on the right side of the nightmare border door, in a room with a bau at the end of it
Everyone talking about where to find them and im over here like
"Is that a **** fetus?????"
That's Bloodborne for you. It's no surprise that someone would "freak out" about that, but in a world where giant flesh grinding, soul crushing monsters roam the streets, carrying around a Fetus for a Ancient Ritual is the least disturbing thing in my opinion.
As someone who worked in the pathology for a few weeks this is uncomfortable to look at. Someone opened a can, grinning like it was christmas, and a fetus was inside a red jelly soupe. Head had the size of an orange so maybe 6 month old? Maybe 7? Quite developed. Will never forget the heavy, sour, oily stench of formaldehyd creaping into my lungs there everywhere. Almost collapsed once. Didn't know anymore where was up and down from the smell.
Sounds tasty~
It’s... a fetus. As in an actual fetus... First the Bastard of Loran and now this...
yay Fetus xd
Lets all take a minute to remember the days of gaming when featuring a miscarried fetus as a key item would be unthinkable. We've come a long way... but at what cost?
20 €?
Everything...
miyazaki.....thats not jelly
Have audience with fetus