Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

How the heck do you dual wield...I feel like im doing somethin wrong
There is no duel wielding in this game you only have a gun (left hand) and melee weapon (right hand) you can two hand most weapons by hitting L1
The blade of mercy can be dual wielded via transformation. Just an FYI
Same with the beast claws
How can I auto shoot or throw bomb
Can someone help me on how to jester?
...g....gesture?
where is the kick attack?
Haha guest I fel yur pain mah dewg

vipLink

Souls: 50.00
Kick Attack is no longer necessary as there are no effektive shields in the game.
Hah gest i fl yr pan ma dwg
"jester" "effektive" It...buuurns.
Haha guest I fel yur pain mah dewg
I have to say, I hate how the gestures are integrated into the motion controls of the Dualshock 4. I can't count the number of times my character has randomly sat down or waved his hand at nothing. It usually happens outside of combat thankfully but it's still annoying. I barely use the online content either way so I would never try to memorise them anyway.

ublug

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,085.00
Wiki Edits: 1192
For some reason gestures can trigger if you mash X repeatedly, instead of holding X for a while like it was in the previous games. The motion sensor is also a bit too sensitive.
You know you have to be holding X while doing the gestures to trigger them, right?
Yes, I'm aware of that. I usually get it after pressing X to gather items but I swear it happens sometimes when I'm not touching X. It's just annoying and seems pointless. I wouldn't complain at all if it wasn't for the fact it's not possible to disable the motion controls, at least to my knowledge.
can you run
in this game, or is it only one speed, jogging?
Read. The. Tutorial notes.
Hold circle. You can move fairly quickly.
apparently noone got ur joke buddy try again in the 4chan **** thread
Left Stick is listed as moving the camera but that is to move the character.
Can u change the attack button from R1 to square or something like that?
When getting thrown attacks, how to mash out? I know it's possible, I made it couple times.
Fexelea its not left and right on the d-pad its down on the d-pad to cycle through items. Left and right changes weapon in right and left hands respectively.
I think you gain bullets at the price of health when pressing up
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 415,765.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 36183
No problem - make sure that you use left and right on the D-pad to select the item you want to throw. You must have it slotted on your quickslots and it must be the one selected. Lock-on also a plus :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Once I accidentally pressed 'up' on the d-pad and it added +5 underneath my gun ammo. Not sure what this means? Now theres a yellow circle under my ammo at all times. According to the image above, the 'up' arrow does nothing, so I have no clue
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 415,765.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 36183
Square to throw items. And yes, if you press up you gain +5 Blood Bullets at the cost of Health. See controls here: https://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Controls
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Thanks again for the help
It's amazing how ignorant people are of the basic controls when the game friggin' tells you how to do all of this.
I will try square again. Thx for the help Fexelea. FYI I used the wiki and tried square before but have to check if I was locked on to the enemy the next time I play
How do you pick up a coin if you throw one on the ground?
Another addition to the hold circle and L-stick is double tapping circle to perform an actual jump (not sure if that's what they meant in the previous description, but you can do a sprint roll or a jump if you press once or double tap.
Not to sound stupid, but I can't seem to hold my weapons? Does anybody know how to/why not?
Options menu, equip to "arms".
***** you!
Hey everyone I’m new to the game and trying to get some cool gear.looking for help.my ps4 gamer tag is RestlessRonin54

Flarth

Souls: 50.00
Get it yourself you lazy bum
how do you run
While moving press circle.