Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I can't seem to find any clear answer to this question : I bought a new pc, is there any way I can transfer my old saves without punishment? (its the same steam account)

Tajaz11

Souls: 50.00
Yes, but it doesn’t have the cloud feature on Steam.

Simply open your “run” folder and type in %appdata%

Tajaz11

Yes, on your old PC, open the run file and type in %appdata%, you will see Dark Souls 3, copy the folder and then install the save folder on your new PC.
eu tenho o 1º save que esta na conta secundaria.(o qual eu quero).
e tenho minha conta primaria(a qual tem um save menos avançado).
ambas steam account.
posso eu transferir meu save game da conta secundaria para a primaria sem ser banido?

I don't think you can back it up for Xbox. Your best bet is if you know you done **** up, immediately quit, go to manage game and delete your save from console and redownload it once you start the game again. Delete from everywhere clears all your data from fromsoft servers so don't do it. Also apparently you can get soft banned from doing this but I think it only happens if youre trying to duplicate an item for a friend. Cuz I done **** up lots of times and had to redownload my data and never got banned.
Dark Soul 3 how to fix this problem caution you have been penalized please help me somebody anybody to fix this problem I haven't even done anything wrong.:(
I did NOT cheat... (Technically yes... long story short i selected dark souls 3 instead of a game created by my friend) and i got softbanned
"I did not cheat, but I did."

Are you that stupid?

nagara

miyazaki: "thou shalt not use freecam" Vaatividya: "*****eth thou"
hi all i have a question , the question is : i can change the save data in internet to have some millions souls or i cant ? , I WAN ANSWER
how do i identify which is my main save
if i have the physical copy of the game and buy the digital copy (with dlcs) will my characters transfer?
If I put my character on a usb can I put that character on another PlayStation?