Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Every page on this wiki needs to be updated

MrSrgsnowman

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Then help update them. This is a community wiki moderated by people volunteering their time for free to help...
It just seems like these weapons are underwhelming, they do garbage damage and you’ll really only get the bleed at a useless time. Even with blood infusion yeah you’ll bleed them quick, but now you’ll do no actual damage. My opinion, just use the sharp sellsword twin blades.... bleed is garbage
I gave it a lightning gem and got it to 9+ using one blade does 400 damage while dual wielding it does about 900 damage. Its one of the Fastest Twinblades (If not the fastest). I beat the entire game only using the Warden Twinblades in NG+1
These blades are amazing
we were talking about BLEED. but thanks for your insight...
So... I have a Hollowed caestus in off hand that gives me +5 luck, but when i check my warden twinblades it doesn't show the benefits in terms of blood dmg. I have 45 luck, the caestus brings me to 50 but i still have only 80 blood dmg on my warden twinblades.

The question is: is it just a display bug or it really doesn't affect the blood dmg as it should be?

If anyone tested it, i would be happy to know the result.

Cythorn9999

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 1
luck doesn't effect your bleed dmg, it boosts the bleed build up, so by having higher luck it's easier to proc the bleed effect.
That's the way i mean't it... The thing is Bleed build up on my Warden Twinblades doesn't scale with my hollowed Caestus (even though my luck gets +5). At least in the menu. I wanted to know if my added luck was effectively affecting my bleed build up even if it wasn't showing on my Warden Stats.
It might be because the build-up doesn't scale very well past 40 luck, so you might need even higher luck to get it further.