Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

The discription started very well. FROM THE BONFIRE... from WHICH BONFIRE?!
.... the Anor Londo bonfire.
Maybe the bonfire that is literally at the beginning of the area after you dismount the spinning tower?

Zethras

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 107.00
Wiki Edits: 8
The first and only bonfire in Anor Londo, apart from the Aldrich's one? What are you, stupid?

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
What Zethras said. dumb anon's
Shiny make
As far as I can tell, so far this is the best spot for grinding souls and titanite. Just equip both silver rings, shield of want and the mimic head, kill the two silver knights on the stairs and the red eyed one to the right. You can gain around 18000 souls in under 2 minutes. Very nice indeed (^^)
Also, the knights drop the complete silver knight set which is quite a nice, if you're a knight type player!
I mean snake rings (^^
)
They also can drop Proof of a Concord Kept for the Blades of The Darkmoon Covenant. Yet, the npc summon in Archdragon's Peak is a good spot to farm either..
I'm curious, why is the geography for Anor Londo completely different? Where's the rest of it? When I look behind me when I first enter into the area, if that wall is gone, then where the hell is Sen's Fortress and the Undead Parish? And for that matter, the Duke's Archives too? Also, please avoid spoilers, I've yet to beat the game.
This isn't a spoiler, but Anor Londo is in the state it's in because of the nature of Lothric. Lothric itself is a messed up amalgamation of the lands of the Lords of Cinder. All of these lands converged at the base of the high wall.
Dude, you basically descend from a castle in the air to proceed to a place with a bridge that leads apparently to thin air, then come to a swamp evidently placed on top of a buried sandless desert which proceeds to open up to a frozen kingdom and somehow connects with Izalith as well.
I'd say time and space is pretty much confounded in this land, with pieces of places appearing everywhere rather than the whole places themselves.

RetroNotRetro

Souls: 65.00
To first Anon, so basically after each Lord of Cinder links the flame, their land becomes part of that area? Meaning there wasn't anything else really there except for Gwyn's land, and then each Lord subsequently linked the flame, adding to that land and taking a little away from its original structure?
From the elevator if you look to the right (assuming you're facing the Anor Londo bonfire) you can see a tower with a bonfire right by a bridge ending that leads to nowhere. Potential DLC hint?
You're probably looking at the Darkmoon covenant bonfire. That bridge leading to nowhere is actually an invisible bridge. Kinda stupid, but you can just walk across and light the bonfire.
sorry for the order of adjectives, what about it, it is so big to be fake
Unless From provides a revelation in the form of a DLC, I am pretty sure no one will know.

RetroNotRetro

Souls: 65.00
You can't even get in that door in DS1, I doubt we'll ever get through in DS3.
My two best guesses is that it's a stupid decoration, or, an asset waiting til' the next DLC, if there will be. Maybe it will be the entrance into the DLC area.

ginfamous

Souls: 200.00
Wiki Edits: 30
This page should be deleted as Anor Londo does not appear in DS3 as a whole area, but as simply a bonfire location in Irythyll of the Boreal Valley. This is validated by checking location and bonfire lists in-game.
sadly, moronic comments can't be flagged for deletion
Its a bonfire in the travel screen, but entering the area gives a distinct screenwide "Anor Londo" notification, which is the basis for this page's Locations.
the area is called anor londor its bonfire is placed in the irythyll of the boreal valley because there not making a list called anor londor that has two bonfires its not the whole place but that dosent mean they have to remove a page from the dark souls three wiki because its not the whole location it was in dark souls 1
Since the bonfires are in "Anor Londo" It make sense to call it by what it actually is. You make NO sense.

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Someone needs to flag this comment for deletion
It's just how the game works. To avoid having too many areas with one or two bonfires in the game, there are many "sub-areas" like Farron Keep, Profaned Capital or this one, Anor Londo. And, by the way, whereas Farron Keep is quite big and surely looks like a new location, Anor Londo has just one bonfire. It would be kind of weird to make an area with just one bonfire in it.
Silver Knights are supposed to protect the royal family including gwyndolin and yet these Knights failed or just hollowed out or don't care yet they guard anor londo. Doesn't makes sense at all
Because Aldrich devoured Gwyndolin
What they said; they will guard Anor Londo even after the royal family (Gwyn, Gwynevere, and Gwyndolin is known to be forgotten so they probably didn't acknowledge him), and Aldrich either intimidated them, or they are being ruled over by Pontiff, seeing as it's his city now.
I think I am missing something or they just wanted to add anor londo map for nostalgia and dark souls series end either way it's just a game but if only they could tell the story in a better way
They were devoted to the protection the castle, they protect the castle even after the royal family left, Aldritch probably got by them unseen.
I think you are right about that because the description of some item says that they stayed behind to protect the castle even after the royal family left. What doesn't explains us is that dark sun gwyndolin didn't leave and he was of the royal family
They aren't, they're guarding the castle and and anor londo itself

GenNathan

Souls: 50.00
Maybe the Silver Knights perceive Aldrich as Gwyndolin, since he looks like him after devouring him? That's my theory at least
how the hell would aldrich get by them unseen their is only one way he could get in the main doors, and im pretty sure that they would see pontiff sulyvahn aldrich and probably pontiff knights walking up the stairs to capture gwindolin
The Royal family still remains in Anor Londo, Company Captain Yorshka (The lady on the tower) is the younger sibling to Dark Sun Gwyndolin; first born of Lord Gwyn.
One can assume that after Pontiff tainted the Knights to Aldrich's service after Pontiff's death they remain to guard the last of the Royal family in her prison, Never allowing her to escape yet bound to protect her for all eternity.
I killed the black spider thing that was supposed to drop Aldritch's Rudy, but I died as I killed it and I couldn't get the Rudy. It there any way to recover it? Or am I supposed to go into NG+? If so, will it be the normal version as I'm trying to get the Ring trophy?
Yes. You have to get to NG+.
When you go to the "Enemies" section on the website and you look at Anor Londo, it shows that there is a mimic im Anor Londo but there isn't.
There is near the beginning bonfire. Look around the room and you will see a lever. Take it up. The mimic is there
That's Irithyll, after you defeat Sulyvahn, in the same church. You only need to use the elevator. So, it is not located in Anor Londo but Irithyll.
There is i just killed it. Its in the 2nd floor area (helpful elevator) where you fought pontiff sulyvahn