Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I always wondered if this is the actual shield, we know what happened to the original which was heavily damaged and corrupted (Cleansing shield from DS1) so i wonder why this one seems completely fine with no marks at all, so i think this might be a replica of sort or somehow it was repaired and cleaned from the corruption of the abyss (if thats even possible)

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 105.00
Wiki Edits: 10
It’s also quite less potent than the original, so it’s very likely that this is not the original. Also, covenants are not made for one person, it’s likely that rewards were given to high-ranking members of the covenants, making it even less probable for this to be the original.
Maybe its a havel type situation, how we killed havel in ds1 but the armor and wearer return, so it could be like how artorias gained followers who recreated his armor or weapons
If anyone wants to trade me this shield, I'd be happy trading for a boos soul or smth (i know thats still not great but...) If not does anyone have a good way of farming the swordgrass?
keep ruins bonfire, 3 enemies on the bridge. use gold serpent and any consumables
Symbol of avarice, crystal rapier, snake +3, ez drop
Equipping the Watchdogs of Farron covenant and killing Host of Embers
I don't get why people think artorias was left handed if he were left handed why would his left arm be shattered from blocking with the shield and in his art work he carried his sword in his right hand and people wrongfully assumed before the dlc came out that the knight on the cover of DS1 was artorias also its likely that this is a replica not the original and that it is only a symbol of rank in the watchdogs of farron covenant like a ceremonial saber in the military and just like those it is capable of being used and being better than other more cheaply made weapons but it is not as good as the true masterfully made weapons they were based off of as most weapons are now-a-days